hellow cb Community , i am an avid BB user a BB addict a BB loyalist and a die hard BB supporter ,
    but off late i am shaken , i was hoping bb10 would be my new life partner but the phones are just way to expensive (in India)
    i started my journey with a white bb pearl (one of the few ppl in Mumbai to have a Bb had only 1 contact on bbm and that too a friend from NY) went on the th Javelin then the 9700 and now the 9780
    my BBM is a ghost town i have abt 180 contacts of which maybe 5 -6 msg regularly the rest im not even sure if they still have a bb
    this was the most used service 9 mnths ago

with BB10 i hoped a lot would change for the positive , unfortunately blackberry doesnt have a basic outlook to phonebook sync we need an app for that appart from that the phone is just to exp why would some 1 not buy an Iphone or a S4 at that price with better hardware and more apps and more features

this is a question my friends keep asking me what does BB10 have and that you use that these phones dont have , i dnt have much of an answer other than the FAAAARRR superior email service that bb provides,(ppl will say notifications etc but im talking abt core usage)

the BB doesnt have apps simple every day games like subway surfer candy crush(you can play it on the browser but the ui exp is totally diff) temple run , these are top downloaded games on other platforms but blackberry still doesnt have it . WHY??

the phone hardware is not competitve , as per rumors the A10 has a 8 mp cam , where as the Moto X has a 10 mp cam being $299 , the s4 is a quad core where as the z10 a10 are dual core

these are just a few to mention

again dont get me wrong i still want a BB10 but with India Indonesia being blackberry strongholds if BB cannot price the phone well even loyalists like me find it difficult to keep up , i am a Blackberry addict i need a Blackberry bu then when i see my friends taking panoramic pics for instance i need an app to that on bb10 , i see the usable app database that ios and android have , its surprising what BB is doing

Blackberry needs to be more of everybody phone right now than be an exclusivity as that is not going to give it numbers , my family i have owned 5 blackberrys my brother 2 my dad 2 my mom 1 and my wife 3 , unfortunately i lost my bro to Android , but these are the numbers we need a blackberry for every 1 and that will happen only if it is priced rightly

honestly i am hurt , if this was HTC or LG or Huwai or Sony i would be ok with this kind of app and hardware support , but this is BLACKBERRY blackberry was a leader untouchable unchallenged and today im on my knees need to prove myself to the world that im still the best

blackberry needs to pull up their socks offer better competitve hardware and apps

i know this post may have a lot of replies ,but my intention here is only to voice my confusion

i saw the A10 and was in love with it i was sure this will be my next change finally , but then i saw the specs lower processor lower cam res lesser apps higher price ( seeing z10 and q10) and i am in two minds , honestly 45k is a lot of money(almost $900 rupess has fallen since the last month ) and i have friends selling their z10 for $500 after a months usage the q10 for $ 700 . ok some of them may have found it difficult to use the os , not bbs fault but still the others werent happy with the apps the expected better

i am writing this post with a heavy heart cause in all my 10 years of using a BB this is the first time i am saying something like this , rather thinking this way. i was counting every single day till BB10 launched , my friends ridiculed me but i did it and then BB10 launched at a price higher than iphone 5 and s4 India was shocked and thats y BB has lost such a huge chunk of users from here

please Kevin convey my message for a right priced A10 for India , or else BB10 is going to be just another phone , we need blackberry back !!!!!!!

if i buy any other phone than a BB i will be the laughing stock cause since 10 years i have been ridiculing every phone every feature every service that is not blackberry and now today i have come to a stage where i may have to part ways
    i am not ready for that its like being without a limb i need my blackberry , i can feel my heart so heavy while typing this

sorry friends may have hurt a few , but i had to pour my heart out here , looking forward to your support

Loving addicted loyal Blackberry user
    Jforssblad likes this.
    07-25-13 10:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I do hope BB gets the pricing right on their upcoming devices. it would help greatly!
    lycan666 likes this.
    07-25-13 11:20 AM
    What do you think of the q5? It is quite a bit less expensive than the q10 and almost as powerful

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 12:07 PM
    hellow cb Community , i am an avid BB user a BB addict a BB loyalist and a die hard BB supporter ,
    but off late i am shaken , i was hoping bb10 would be my new life partner but the phones are just way to expensive (in India)
    i started my journey with a white bb pearl (one of the few ppl in Mumbai to have a Bb had only 1 contact on bbm and that too a friend from NY) went on the th Javelin then the 9700 and now the 9780
    my BBM is a ghost town i have abt 180 contacts of which maybe 5 -6 msg regularly the rest im not even sure if they still have a bb
    this was the most used service 9 mnths ago

with BB10 i hoped a lot would change for the positive , unfortunately blackberry doesnt have a basic outlook to phonebook sync we need an app for that appart from that the phone is just to exp why would some 1 not buy an Iphone or a S4 at that price with better hardware and more apps and more features

this is a question my friends keep asking me what does BB10 have and that you use that these phones dont have , i dnt have much of an answer other than the FAAAARRR superior email service that bb provides,(ppl will say notifications etc but im talking abt core usage)

the BB doesnt have apps simple every day games like subway surfer candy crush(you can play it on the browser but the ui exp is totally diff) temple run , these are top downloaded games on other platforms but blackberry still doesnt have it . WHY??

the phone hardware is not competitve , as per rumors the A10 has a 8 mp cam , where as the Moto X has a 10 mp cam being $299 , the s4 is a quad core where as the z10 a10 are dual core

these are just a few to mention

again dont get me wrong i still want a BB10 but with India Indonesia being blackberry strongholds if BB cannot price the phone well even loyalists like me find it difficult to keep up , i am a Blackberry addict i need a Blackberry bu then when i see my friends taking panoramic pics for instance i need an app to that on bb10 , i see the usable app database that ios and android have , its surprising what BB is doing

Blackberry needs to be more of everybody phone right now than be an exclusivity as that is not going to give it numbers , my family i have owned 5 blackberrys my brother 2 my dad 2 my mom 1 and my wife 3 , unfortunately i lost my bro to Android , but these are the numbers we need a blackberry for every 1 and that will happen only if it is priced rightly

honestly i am hurt , if this was HTC or LG or Huwai or Sony i would be ok with this kind of app and hardware support , but this is BLACKBERRY blackberry was a leader untouchable unchallenged and today im on my knees need to prove myself to the world that im still the best

blackberry needs to pull up their socks offer better competitve hardware and apps

i know this post may have a lot of replies ,but my intention here is only to voice my confusion

i saw the A10 and was in love with it i was sure this will be my next change finally , but then i saw the specs lower processor lower cam res lesser apps higher price ( seeing z10 and q10) and i am in two minds , honestly 45k is a lot of money(almost $900 rupess has fallen since the last month ) and i have friends selling their z10 for $500 after a months usage the q10 for $ 700 . ok some of them may have found it difficult to use the os , not bbs fault but still the others werent happy with the apps the expected better

i am writing this post with a heavy heart cause in all my 10 years of using a BB this is the first time i am saying something like this , rather thinking this way. i was counting every single day till BB10 launched , my friends ridiculed me but i did it and then BB10 launched at a price higher than iphone 5 and s4 India was shocked and thats y BB has lost such a huge chunk of users from here

please Kevin convey my message for a right priced A10 for India , or else BB10 is going to be just another phone , we need blackberry back !!!!!!!

if i buy any other phone than a BB i will be the laughing stock cause since 10 years i have been ridiculing every phone every feature every service that is not blackberry and now today i have come to a stage where i may have to part ways
    i am not ready for that its like being without a limb i need my blackberry , i can feel my heart so heavy while typing this

sorry friends may have hurt a few , but i had to pour my heart out here , looking forward to your support

Loving addicted loyal Blackberry user
    Just so you know the HTC one is about a 4mega pixel camera know one complains about that. A quad core S4 that my duel core Z10 does circles around. it. Ats about performance not specs. BB10 PERFORMS the same cant be said an S4 with quad core that cant keep up.
    07-25-13 12:20 PM
    Lets hope the pricing comes in at the right level. I would love to see more BB devices in the hands of consumers.
    07-25-13 12:41 PM
    Just so you know the HTC one is about a 4mega pixel camera know one complains about that. .
    Well the HTC one does use a different technique to get good pictures out of those 4mpixel that hardware does not exist in Q10 camera so don't compare those two phones.

Skickat fr�n min ST27i via Tapatalk 2
    07-25-13 01:02 PM
    I'm not sure you can even claim BlackBerry has superior email anymore. Don't all platforms use the same email technology now?

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 02:47 PM
    dnt like it that much would be like going from 9780 to 8520
    07-26-13 01:17 AM
    hmmmm , no blackberry stores messages offline and online physically on your phone. other phones need an active sync so each time changes made on the mailbox and handheld is reflected asap , on bb you can handle each seperately so incase u delete anywhere the other is always there
    07-26-13 01:22 AM
    Well the HTC one does use a different technique to get good pictures out of those 4mpixel that hardware does not exist in Q10 camera so don't compare those two phones.

Skickat fr�n min ST27i via Tapatalk 2
    yes it uses ultra pixel so images are more or less similar in some cases even better
    07-26-13 01:33 AM
    Lycan: I don't think handling mail separately is an option anymore with bb10. I think I've heard people complain that there is no option but to erase your online mail whenever you erase an email on your phone.

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    07-26-13 01:47 AM
    Just so you know the HTC one is about a 4mega pixel camera know one complains about that. A quad core S4 that my duel core Z10 does circles around. it. Ats about performance not specs. BB10 PERFORMS the same cant be said an S4 with quad core that cant keep up.
    It's a layerd 4mp camera that oversamples with extra large pixels. It's one of the best camera modules out there - and superior to most cameras out there.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-13 06:05 AM
    The price is a problem, for BlackBerry. Even the Q5 is way over priced.

The Moto X is rumoured to be in the 250 region - that is amazing! The A10 has similar specs (bar the 10mp camera) and what; top price 580? That's suicidal.

The BlackBerry products are fantastic but they need to be competitively and realistically priced.

07-26-13 06:09 AM
    The price is a problem, for BlackBerry. Even the Q5 is way over priced.

The Moto X is rumoured to be in the 250 region - that is amazing! The A10 has similar specs (bar the 10mp camera) and what; top price 580? That's suicidal.

The BlackBerry products are fantastic but they need to be competitively and realistically priced.

yup exactly my confusion we need better priced BB imagine the A10 at 550-600 usd i think everybody would come back to BB
    the motox is my next best option
    07-26-13 08:54 AM
    also a simple phone book to ms outlook transfer is not possible on bb10
    07-27-13 05:25 AM