Obviously, along with myself there are quite a few people that would love to have a full BB10 slider, but with all the news going around at the moment, it just seems that BlackBerry will not choose to solely go with BB10 as their chosen operating system for the Venice Slider. Personally I think that it will end up running a BlackBerry skinned version of Android, while bringing great features to Android, such as the BlackBerry Hub and the great levels of security that are experienced on BB10.

QNX will probably be integrated into the Android OS in some way or another to create a great experience. The upcoming months are certainly going to be interesting with no confirmation from BlackBerry themselves about the operating system of their upcoming slider device.

What are your thoughts on this?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 08:45 AM
    People shouldn't react immediately if they didn't have one or experienced one. News are all over. Different types of news and we should not easily believe it. We have to check it out by ourselves and experience it before we react or comment on the matter.
    Joshu42 likes this.
    08-28-15 09:35 AM
    Ppl shouldn't start a new topic every time, just to tell their idea.

Posted via CB10
    Joshu42 likes this.
    08-28-15 10:03 AM
    People shouldn't react immediately if they didn't have one or experienced one. News are all over. Different types of news and we should not easily believe it. We have to check it out by ourselves and experience it before we react or comment on the matter.
    Fair enough... just sharing my ideas. Personally I would love it if BlackBerry could just end all these rumours by releasing information about the device.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 11:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but it's been done so many times, I might as well share my ideas. If no one shared their ideas by creating a new thread, then forums would end up pretty bare.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 11:55 AM
    People shouldn't comment on other people's reasons to start a thread if it isn't productive. I was going to comment on OPs post but I completely forgot what it was about now and I don't want to hit cancel and re-read it. Having said that, I hope the OP will figure it all out in the end. Bless.

Posted via Silver Passport.
    08-28-15 10:24 PM
    People shouldn't comment on other people's reasons to start a thread if it isn't productive. I was going to comment on OPs post but I completely forgot what it was about now and I don't want to hit cancel and re-read it. Having said that, I hope the OP will figure it all out in the end. Bless.

Posted via Silver Passport.
    Thanks for not trying to bite my head off as quite a few people do on this forum, when something posted annoys them.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 03:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, instead being quiet and just accept everything. (sarcasm)

That's why we have the FED and the NSA. What an ugly world with those two.

08-29-15 04:52 AM