Some relationships are just not meant to be. Good luck with your new phone.
    04-18-14 07:45 AM
    Of course I don't think that other smartphones will be without issues, but please tell me where my litany of issues are considered tolerable or acceptable? Do you honestly think that I should put up with the phone after all that's happened? I'm actually amazed that I've put up with it as long as I have. I need reliability and as much as I appreciate what BB10 is supposed to be about the one thing that it's lacking in my case is reliability in any shape or form. If I had had the same issues on another brand I'm pretty sure your advice would be to jump ship immediately!

I've had my GS4 for about 7 months now, I bought it as a back up to my Z10, I've been using it more and more often recently. I'm running two email accounts, neither are GMail, and I'm having no issues what-so-ever. I don't like Android as much as I like BB10 but at least it works.
    Check out K9 Mail it's a free open source app for Android, it has a ton of customizations including specifying what sub folders to sync. I've found most mail applications will only sync what's in the inbox. Blackberry Hub is definitely a unique experience but only because it brings together IM, SMS and Social Networks.
    04-18-14 07:52 AM
    Thanks to both of you but I've tried everything to get it going. But I'm done looking for answers to be honest. I've had so many issues with this Z10 that it's been back and forth to be fixed so many times that even when it's working like it should I'm basically waiting for it to fail again, nothing surprises me any more. I've said in the past that I love the "idea" of BB10 but the execution has been a disaster, for me at least anyway. Also my carrier and whomever BlackBerry is using to service their phones have been less than sympathetic, claiming "No Fault Found" in 5 of the 8 times it's been sent in. I discovered the last time it failed that my phone had been switched with a refurbished unit completely without my knowledge and despite both parties claiming "NFF". All I want is a reliable phone, it's time to permanently switch to the GS4 until I can rely on BlackBerry again.
    Yeah Z10 has had MANY issues before 10.2. My phone was replaced 2 times. U should update in case u are using old version. After 10.2.1 it feels like a new phone to me. Not a single problem.
    04-18-14 07:54 AM

I've been saying since the pearl came out 99.9% of BlackBerry "problems" are user created and or from lack of knowledge of how your phones operating system works.

Posted via CB10
    I hope you aren't serious.

You're blaming the user for not knowing how the internal software mechanics of his phone works? Why don't you blame Blackberry for not handling the errors correctly or providing a clean efficient way of at least retrieving an error message in a log instead of just throwing a black screen. People joke about Mac users being zealots and "fan boys" but Crackberry users take it to another level. Would you put up with the same problems from your car can you imaging having to take your car to your mechanic as many times as this guy had to send his phone in?

Your car which is your mode of transportation, which is crucial to the REST of your day sitting in the shop for so long?

My Blackberry experience thus far has been OK but there is definitely LOTS of room for improvement on Blackberry's part and if sales numbers are the final deciding factor, considering legacy devices are still OUT SELLING Blackberry 10 devices. I'd say Blackberry has really dropped the ball with consumers.
    04-18-14 08:05 AM
    My sentiments exactly. This has turned into another "Hunt the Troll" fiasco and I'd rather it was locked before people get even more stupid.
    These damn threads breed nothing but poison. Request granted
    04-18-14 10:08 AM
55 123