i used BB link to selectively move my contact from OS7.1 but it didn't seem to have worked. (in hindsight, i shld have done a battery pull to allow a proper refresh of the contact app but i didn't)

i then used Bluetooth to send address book across to the Z10 and it seemed to work but the contact entries were thrown into my sim card which doesnt have room to save contact details like the device would do and not enough room to move my contacts (maybe i didnt set something up well)

after doing a few battery pulls and turning off all my social media contacts (FB, twitter, BBM, etc) i noticed the contacts pulled via link and bare-bones duplicates on the sim.

OS10 doesn't show duplicates from other sources and SIM when the sim contact is turned on though which is smart
    03-12-13 07:35 AM
    you need to pair the two phones via Bluetooth. then on your old phone, go to Bluetooth where you see your phones and click on the old phone and select "transfer contacts". it will then transfer your whole address book to your Z10. worked like a bomb for me. Dont go into your address book at all, that will only send one at a time.
    03-12-13 07:43 AM
    Please feel free to contact support of the intouch app team and they would be happy to help you with any queries and difficulties in transferring your contacts. They do have a dedicated team.
    05-03-13 07:16 AM
28 12