I go on ramforum.com a lot to ask questions and give advice about dodge ram trucks. It's your typical forum site set up - lots of ads on the top and sides, with a text box for typing your reply in at the bottom. But when I type in that text box, weird things happen. I can type the word "because" and when I press space, it will auto correct it to "canada" or something very unrelated. It's also very laggy and the letters take a long time to appear. Is it because of all the ads on the site? Do you experience the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 07:09 AM
    Not for me, but Windows Central Forums and some other websites do. All people on CrackBerry said that BB10 Browser is the best, but without optimisation, it's not the best for me.

Black, BlackBerry Z30/ 10.3.2.2789
    11-30-15 07:17 AM
    Not for me, but Windows Central Forums and some other websites do. All people on CrackBerry said that BB10 Browser is the best, but without optimisation, it's not the best for me.

Windows Central and other Mobile Nations websites are always slow for me, even on my 2015 laptop with super fast fiber power wifi. The forums are even slower. Luckily, I'm spending most of my time on CrackBerry using the BB10 app. But it's no BlackBerry problem 'cause on my laptop they're slow as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 12:33 AM

It's not the best... honestly it's garbage. Any page heavy with scripts and ads will slow it to a crawl, and you have no option to disable either.

I use Browsie for most of my browsing, with javascript and ads disabled. When I absolutely need JS to read a page properly I will open it in the stock browser.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless (for now)
    tl000 likes this.
    12-01-15 05:19 AM