- CrackBerry User
- 56 Posts
My BB10 hopes have just been shattered...
Just learned that my company has decided not to continue with BlackBerry devices and will not be upgrading to go with BB10......instead they are going with some Windows phone garbage.
Looks like I will just now have to wait for BB10 on the Playbook and for the company to realize they have made a huge mistake....
- 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM #4Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- CrackBerry Genius
01-14-2013, 09:19 PM #5
- 4,654 Posts
Boy, someone in that company sure is going to look foolish in a few weeks...
- 01-14-2013, 09:21 PM #6Personal - VZW BlackBerry Z10 - 10.0.9.422
Work -VZW iPhone 5 - 6.1.4 - MobileIron
Playbook - 32G
- 01-15-2013, 11:52 AM #10
Weird....it's like deja vu because I have read a similar story of how a company will not continue on with BlackBerry.
But, once the phone is Released, I'm sure this company will change its mind. After all the Govt sure did change their mind after seeing what BB10 can do.
Just be patient, change is in the air.I Stand By BlackBerry!
- By lcomp1989 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:24 PM
- By jcreazy in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:01 AM
- By enigma71 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2008, 03:28 PM
- By mommiedearest in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-18-2008, 04:54 PM
- By DoubleR23 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2007, 07:50 PM