- CrackBerry Master
- 1,211 Posts
Must Read : Quick Tip for Selecting Text on BlackBerry 10One of the little usability features that really show the BlackBerry heritage was how to select text on BlackBerry 10. Some of you may have already noticed that you can tap on text or hold down on text and it will pop up the text selection blue bars. What you may have missed is that there is an added touch that really makes this feature shine. If you hold down a little longer on a word it will select the whole sentence. Hold down a little longer and you have the whole paragraph. Just a little longer and you have all the text.
This little usability perk is one of the things I love about BlackBerry 10. We will be covering more as we have time!
Quick Tip for Selecting Text on BlackBerry 10 - BerryReview
- CrackBerry Genius
02-04-2013, 12:43 PM #2
- 1,711 Posts
Interesting, thanks for sharing.
One question - on my PlayBook, if you make a slight motion with the finger while holding it registers as movement and doesn't highlight anything. Has the sensitivity been turned down a bit on the BB10 devices?Heins: "We have only one opportunity to get this right".
Nope, it's not gone well.
- By RhythmDoctor in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:38 PM
- By RhythmDoctor in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 18Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:38 PM
- By sooks in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:20 PM
- By rogmok in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
- By Krystal16 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:58 AM