- CrackBerry User
- 67 Posts
multitasking on call?
Can anyone describe or post a video on how well bb10 is at doing other tasks while on a phone call. One task I do very often is take and send pictures while on call with a client. Just want to make sure I will be able to do this flawlessly.
- 02-05-2013, 01:34 PM #2
I just had a call and didn't send or do anything like that but while we were talking, I was exploring the device and describing what I was doing. Just flick up the screen to an active frame and go to town. Is this what you mean?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-05-2013, 01:35 PM #3
- 127 Posts
I was sending emails why on the phone earlier (I use a headphone handsfree) and it worked very smoothly. Haven't done photos yet.==========================================
- Avid fan of BB 9700 and 9850 - the 5mp camera addition made life so much easier (even though it was fairly crap!). Waited a long time for a Q10, including being 5 months past my 'upgrade' date from the carrier - lost my nerve and got the Z10 1st Feb 2013. Probably switching back to a 9900 while I wait for OS fixes/upgrades. Proud Londoner (that's in the UK, guys!)
- 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM #5
Re: multitasking on call
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- By wlanum in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2008, 06:56 AM
- By zinblue in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:51 AM
- By phillya85 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:32 PM
- By Torres_9 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:44 PM
- By fatreg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2007, 04:38 AM