Multiple Contacts in Outlook and Z10 set with EAS
I've just assisted first of my clients to move to Z10 and we set him up with EAS, as company BES is still v5.
Now all his Contacts (he has few folders in Exchange mailbox) sync to the device.
Is there any way we can adjust that on the device itself?
To make it clear - can Z10 user select WHICH of his many Contacts folders on Exchange he will have synced to the phone? Any way, Blackberry claims this cannot be done and all contacts folders get synced - poorly to that matter
- CrackBerry User
02-13-13, 08:26 AM #4
- 46 Posts
That is correct. All contacts in Outlook will sync via EAS. There might be a way around this using 3rd party apps (not sure) or making some funky rules in Outlook. You could try a test with adding a New Contact Group in Exchange/Outlook, but this is just a guess.
- By AdamThomson11 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-12, 01:27 AM
- By alantan in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-10, 03:41 AM
- By mgscott1964 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-10, 02:02 AM
- By janddmarks in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-09, 07:05 PM
- By dbrereton in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-07, 07:02 AM