Does anyone have the same experience that the incomplete email drafted from your BB device (exist the draft after hit the save button) does NOT show up in your desktop Outlook draft folder? On the other hand, when you draft an email from your desktop Outlook, the draft email will show up in your BB device?

Sometimes, I start writing an email on the road in my Passport and I haven't finish writing. But when back to my desk, I want to pick it up to finish from my computer, but it is not there in my desktop Outlook?

I am sure the setting to sync Draft folder is ticked. so, Is this phenomena normal? Or it is just me.

Thanks in advanced for the helps!
    12-10-14 12:54 AM
    I have never noticed that ill have to give it a go and see
    12-10-14 01:03 AM
    Drafts are not synced anywheres. They are on the device only. I have never even seen any draft mails on Hotmail or Gmail as being synced.
    EricYCH likes this.
    12-10-14 08:53 AM
    Yes you are unfortunately completely correct. It is something that I have been wishing would work both ways for a while also.

When saving a draft from outlook.com on the desktop, it will immediately show up on the BlackBerry device. The other way around, it does not sync. Unfortunately.

Swiped on a beautiful AMOLED BlackBerry.
    EricYCH likes this.
    12-10-14 09:13 AM
    Does anyone have the same experience that the incomplete email drafted from your BB device (exist the draft after hit the save button) does NOT show up in your desktop Outlook draft folder? On the other hand, when you draft an email from your desktop Outlook, the draft email will show up in your BB device?

Sometimes, I start writing an email on the road in my Passport and I haven't finish writing. But when back to my desk, I want to pick it up to finish from my computer, but it is not there in my desktop Outlook?

I am sure the setting to sync Draft folder is ticked. so, Is this phenomena normal? Or it is just me.

Thanks in advanced for the helps!
    You got right buddy, same here the draft shows up on my Z30 device even at times after sending the email on my outlook 2013..

Posted via CB10
    EricYCH likes this.
    12-10-14 09:18 AM