Just a quick question. I have a z10 with 10.1.0.2014. I have a 32gb sd card I installed because my "other data" on the device was way too high. Anyways I wanted to format my sd card because it too has over 29gb in "other data" and I don't have that much stuff saved on the card. So I decided to move everything from sd card to my box account on the device. I selected all my pics and moved them over. No problem. Then I selected all my music files and moved them over to my box account too. No problem again. The only other files I have left to move were my podcast files. I selected all of them and selected "move", then went to my cloud to pick where I wanted them saves and it will now let me press "move" icon. I even tried to move just one at a time and again, nothing. So I wanted to ask if anyone knew why these types of files cannot be moved? I know I can connect my z10 to the computer and select us mode and move then off my sd card there but I'm curious as to why I cannot move these podcast files? Once I get everything moved from the card I want to format it and put back what everything that I took iff.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    07-05-13 10:12 PM
    Hmmm, podcasts you said? Downloaded using paid Podcasts app I suppose?

Could it be that the lack of a fily type in those files is preventing the upload? Maybe the file name is way too big for BOX to handle?

EDIT: one more thing... have you considered that a good part of those 29gb can be those podcasts? the reason you can't move them mau very well be that they won't fit whatever your BOZ account space limit is.
    Last edited by diegonei; 07-05-13 at 11:32 PM.
    07-05-13 10:55 PM