Does anyone have any info on whether Blackberry is going to add Fonts in 10.2, or how to add fonts now to the BBOS?

Here is a major glaring problem:

If you type a Capital I (eye) or a lowercase l (elle)... they look identical. Might not be an issue in the context of a word or sentence, but for passwords, codes etc. it is a problem. Especially if having to retype them on a screen and not a simple copy/paste on your smart phone.

Would love some solutions to load additional fonts or a workaround for this.
    07-01-13 02:17 PM
    Does anyone have any info on whether Blackberry is going to add Fonts in 10.2, or how to add fonts now to the BBOS?

Here is a major glaring problem:

If you type a Capital I (eye) or a lowercase l (elle)... they look identical. Might not be an issue in the context of a word or sentence, but for passwords, codes etc. it is a problem. Especially if having to retype them on a screen and not a simple copy/paste on your smart phone.

Would love some solutions to load additional fonts or a workaround for this.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Yeah I see what you mean. I do miss having custom fonts and I'm hoping with future updates they do come.
    07-06-13 08:56 AM