I'm sure I am not alone with this problem. Using linux, none of the machines I use (Asus notebook, Toshiba laptop, Dell laptop, compaq laptop, amd desktop, lenovo laptop) can connect to the hotspot, and say the password I entered is incorrect, or it cannot authenticate.

I haven't done the test yet on windows, so that is the next goal. I doubt it has anything to do with the operating system, maybe it might be a certificate issue that nobody has any control over.

Last but not least, I don't want to factory reload the operating system on the passport of mine to rule out that issue, because I feel it'll experience the exact same thing.

Updated the thread title. I just tested this on windows, and it connected fine. So it's not a BlackBerry 10 issue, but doing a reload might help.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 01-04-17 at 12:49 AM.
    01-03-17 09:47 PM
    Working fine here with my Passport on 10.3.3 and Linux on my laptop. How did you obtain 10.3.3, did you upgrade OTA, Blitz'd or used an autoloader? Something might be corrupted in your BB10 install.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    01-03-17 11:55 PM
    Working fine here with my Passport on 10.3.3 and Linux on my laptop. How did you obtain 10.3.3, did you upgrade OTA, Blitz'd or used an autoloader? Something might be corrupted in your BB10 install.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Since I bought this passport directly from BlackBerry, I got the update right away, straight from them. If I must, I will do a reload using BlackBerry link. The software release I have now is 10.3.3.1465, later than the previous released autoloaders.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    01-03-17 11:59 PM