- 12-27-12, 10:18 AM #2
Re: MLB on BlackBerry 10.
I love how many major apps/devs are getting their apps on BB10. If when RIM launches BB10 they have many important apps, the esceptical devs wil be very interested into developing on BB10. #GOBB10!
- 12-27-12, 10:39 AM #6
Re: MLB on BlackBerry 10.
- 12-27-12, 01:34 PM #7Yes, but if MLB send an email regardin the BB10 features, it's because they will surely bring their app or even their games.iPhone 5 32GB Black Verizon
- 12-27-12, 03:25 PM #9
I got the same email from MLB Advanced Properties. Its a bit of a sore subject for me because I love the live streaming of games and there is currently no easy way to do it on a BlackBerry device (no way at all on BB7 phone, and complicated work arounds for PlayBook), nor did they seem concerned about the matter. I sent an email to them asking if this email is an indication of their change of heart and that with the coming BB10 we can expect live streaming in the app this year - that would be HUGE for me and a big item off my wish list!
- 12-27-12, 03:36 PM #10
I received this in my email as well today as I am a user of their streaming. It's solely an ad that in no way at all mentions a combination of MLB and BB10. However as I said in my prior post I asked once again if there is hope that the next MLB app will have live streaming for BB10. I hope they answer "yes" and realize that there is a chance they might answer, yet again, it's under consideration, which I would find more than frustrating. BB10 is great - so get your app on board - or it's a bit hypocritical no?
- 12-27-12, 04:37 PM #11
Response Via Email(Kirstyn) - 12/27/2012 04:05 PM Dear Valued Subscriber,
Thank you for contacting us to inquire about the 2013 MLB season subscription. Unfortunately, information on 2013 subscriptions will not be available until after the new year arrives.
Customers will be notified via email as the season approaches. Should you not receive an email, please check your spam folder and visit MLB.tv for updates.
Thank you again for your patience, and for taking the time to contact us!
MLB.com Customer Support
- By oz_insatiable in forum News & RumorsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-26-12, 01:17 PM
- By AfroZepher in forum News & RumorsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-08-12, 03:42 PM
- By AntL85 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-12, 08:32 PM
- By andres_felipe_asdrual in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-12, 12:33 AM
- By marcuspoetry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 04-27-12, 09:56 PM