Two days ago my work Pushmail (LotusNotes) stopped for no apparent reason. I deleted my mail account on my Passport and tried to add it again without any luck. Our IT department says they changed nothing on the mail server and then went on the usual rant about why am I still using BlackBerry. They tried to help by loading NotesTraveller. Oh my word! This is all but useless. I am now no longer getting any benefit of the hub. Is this a way of forcing me out of BBOS10? By the way this happened before I upgraded to 10.3.3. I tried to upgrade thinking that would solve the issue but it didn't. I also have a Z30 that runs 10.3.2 with the same problem that also just started two days ago.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 04:26 AM
    MicroSoft ActiveSync works just fine. Some 3rd party solution that requires an app like LotusNotes.... not so much.

It is strange that it has been working and just suddenly stopped. I would think that an update did get applied on the server, and that broke your functionality. Probably a good time to take a look at some of the newer BlackBerry offerings....
    12-07-16 10:43 AM
    I think you are right. There must have been some update on the server because all the BBOS10 devices (all 7 of them) at our company lost its Pushmail connection but I have not heard of anyone else outside our company who has suffered the same fate. Other offerings? Only due for a replacement device in a year from now.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 10:50 AM
    One week later and still no luck. I'm still not getting my mails in the hub. Our IT Dept says they did not change anything on the mail server. Running Notes Traveller now. What an abortion. My private mail still pushes through IMAP. Everything else in the Hub works fine. GrRrrr....

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 03:03 AM