Is the Memopad app on blackberry 10. I pretty much have a book's worth of text on mine so Memoapp is essential
    12-26-12 02:25 PM
    Yes it is.
    12-26-12 02:34 PM
    Is it the same style. As in very basic. Like when I hit double space I can add a period. Also can I make custom words so when I type something like "b b" it turns into BlackBerry and so on.
    12-26-12 06:00 PM
    Is it the same style. As in very basic. Like when I hit double space I can add a period. Also can I make custom words so when I type something like "b b" it turns into BlackBerry and so on.
    From what I've seen, it is almost identical to the ones on the previous phones.
    12-26-12 08:26 PM
    From what I've seen, it is almost identical to the ones on the previous phones.
    That's awesome. One thing I hope they add is the cloud support, like everyone has. That'd be slick.
    12-27-12 08:38 AM
    Check these two links, I think the memo pad app is now coming as app called "Remember".

BlackBerry 10 OS screenshots aplenty appear - Set Up, Adobe Reader, Story Maker and more shown off | CrackBerry.com

As far as cloud integration, check this link which seems to indicate that remember app has couple of different types of notes, including evernote.
    Generic: notebook stored locally on device
    ActiveSyncMemo: synced to your ActiveSync account as a Memo (note)
    ActiveSyncTask: synced to your ActiveSync account as a Task (a todo item)
    Evernote: synced to your Evernote account

Evernote to be deeply integrated throughout BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    12-28-12 12:18 AM
    By the way, other than evernote, there seems to be native integration with Box [and probably others, check 2nd comment from blaze regarding dropbox etc] as well. If you watch the video in link below, he says any app that tries to open a file with the native file browser can open box documents just like local files or SD card etc.

Box cloud storage integration coming to BlackBerry 10 smartphones | CrackBerry.com
    12-28-12 12:28 AM
    Funny how such a simple app is one of the most important to some of us.
    12-28-12 08:38 AM