Hi,

so thought Id check to see if its just me or a problem.

You recieve a meeting invite and there is no accept, reject or suggest reschedule options, plus where there is an appointment already in your diary you cant suggest an alternative or request another time. if you change something it divorces the appointment from the other attendees and doesnt update them.
    02-04-13 05:46 PM
    Anyone had the ability to manage a meeting invitation yet?
    02-05-13 01:37 AM
    Still cant accept or manage meeting invites from others on my Z10....basic calendar functionality for someone using the Z10 for work. Is anyone else able to do this (and then its a problem with Gmail ) or is it really a Z10 limitation?
    02-08-13 05:28 PM
    Adding to this thread. How to accept a meeting request!
    02-14-13 04:11 PM
    Are you using corporate Exchange? This problem is a complete showstopper if it affects Exchange calendar invitations.
    02-14-13 04:33 PM
    Google apps

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 04:42 PM
    Accepting invites and creating new appointments (including inviting participants) works fine on exchange and on outlook.com. UT doesn't work on Google calendars.

Maybe Google doesn't want business from BlackBerry users anymore.
    02-14-13 04:59 PM
    Accepting invites and creating new appointments (including inviting participants) works fine on exchange and on outlook.com. UT doesn't work on Google calendars.

Maybe Google doesn't want business from BlackBerry users anymore.
    Thanks. Can you check free/busy time for people you're inviting to the meeting like you can on BB7 (and Outlook desktop)?
    02-14-13 05:05 PM
    Yes.. if I could, I would attach a screen shot. It's quite slick.
    02-14-13 05:15 PM
    This is what happens when I receive a calendar invite with Outlook.com.

meeting invite management-img_00000070.jpg

Don't ask what happens if I click to add it to my calendar... that took me hours to undo I was at first annoyed that I even had to add the event to my calendar for it to show up (as opposed to every other calendar service on the planet, including Office Outlook, which auto-adds it tentatively to ensure I don't ever miss anything if I haven't gotten to my e-mails yet), but once this bug reared it's head I was glad it didn't do that - haha.

Outlook, although showing promise in terms of features, is unfortunately so buggy and laggy (combination of BlackBerry and Microsoft I'm sure) that it wasn't worth the effort for me. Google, although frustrating with it's calendar bugs on the Z10, is unfortunately still the best way to go for now. Right now I have to use the browser to invite participants to calendar events since CalDAV is read-only and EAS doesn't support that feature.
    02-15-13 10:40 AM
    I'm using outlook.com to sync my calendar on my Z10. If I receive a meeting invitation on the Z10, it displays as such and I have the options to Accept, Decline or Tentatively Accept. I can also optionally reply with a message. This all seems great, right? However.... when I accept the invitations they NEVER actually get added to my Outlook.com calendar. Not on the web, not on the Z10, not anywhere. Is anyone else having this issue with Outlook.com?

EDIT:
    The issue seems to have occurred due to me configuring my Active Sync account as an outlook.com account instead of a Hotmail account. In the advanced settings of my Active Sync Account, my username was *****@outlook.com, whereas the email address was *****@hotmail.com. In the Calendar Settings -> Meeting Invitation Settings, it states the "ActiveSync calendars can only be connected with email service from the same ActiveSync account." I believe this to be why I couldn't successfully accept meeting invitations that had been sent to my *****@outlook.com address. I removed this account and re-added using the ****@hotmail.com address, and it now works properly.

My advice to anyone thinking about using outlook.com (I maintain it works way better with the Z10 than gmail), is to create a Hotmail account, and then add an outlook.com ALIAS. This will allow your username and email address to be the same in the advanced ActiveSync account settings.
    Last edited by tpmbb10; 02-24-13 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Found Solution
    02-24-13 02:55 PM
    Guys, maybe this is not the right thread. but i got a question regarding calendar too.

When i received invitation on my calendar, it doesnt make any sounds at all, meaning no notification whatsoever. is this only mine or i dunno how to set the calendar notification?
    thanks
    03-18-13 10:40 PM
    go to your calendar-settings-Meeting invitation settings and choose which email address you want to associate with your "local calendar".
    05-27-13 04:12 AM
    I am connected to Exchange via Active Synch on my Q10. When I receive a meeting invite via my phone, the menu shows options to accept, reject or tentative. Even if I click accept - and I get a confirmation in the subject line that I've accepted the meeting - the meeting organizer gets a message that I've only tentatively accepted. Please advise. There is no default setting to change the default meeting reply to accept...thank you.
    09-09-13 07:12 PM
    I used to have the same problems with not being able to respond to invites, or even fwd invites to others. Solution for me was to remove the account and re-add it as caldav.

Works like a charm since then.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 11:35 PM
    axe50, I have a problem and I think you can help! I have a Q10 and sync with outlook however I can only accept diary invites on my Q10 on the local calendar which I now know wont sync with outlook as only the Link calendar syncs! I have tried to set the default calendar to Link on the Q10 but this is only effective when sending invites not receiving them. How do I get round this? This is a major showstopping issue for me! Many thanks in anticipation!
    11-16-13 06:13 AM