Hi,
    I wanted to ask you, whether have you ever faced this issue: I have a music album (GTA SA K-DST radio), all the tracks are tagged correctly to belong to the same album. They all have, however, different artist data (each song is sung by different singer). Summarised: one album, tracks with different artist.
    Built-in music player seems to have a huge problem with this. Easiest solution would be to set the same artist for all the tracks, but that definitely breaks the reason of ID3 itself. It basically means, that in your BB music library, options to sort out the tracks by albums or artists is just sorting the tracks by different data. It's really stupid.
    Has anybody ever faced this? Or any solution? I am using a MP3Tag editor (Windows) to manage the tags. Thanks, guys.
    Media player problem - all tracks in one album are listed as separated albums-img_20170424_115022.png
    04-24-17 05:02 AM
    In Music Tag there is field labeled as Album Artist once you update it the album will be unified moreover I recommend you to download Audio Tagger in Amazon Appstore

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 05:51 AM
    In Music Tag there is field labeled as Album Artist once you update it the album will be unified moreover I recommend you to download Audio Tagger in Amazon Appstore

Posted via CB10
    I will try. Thank you, buddy!

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    04-24-17 06:37 AM