Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,418 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default March, BlackBerry, USA - RANT Warning

Seems that the good old jumbo corporations of the US are at it again.

I bet Microsoft, Apple and Google payed the big 3 millions to delay the launch of the phones just because they don't want a non American company threatening their precious patriotic dominance. It's all some sort f mini conspiracy to help the the US companies to me. They want to make BlackBerry (I keep typing RIM then erasing it).

This is just a rant, I love all the countries of the world no matter what they might do, I just think some us companies dont want to see another countries os dominate thier own.
    BriniaSona
    Graphic Artist of Sanctity Design
    Founder and Administrator of Kwandrivia: Action Roleplay Forum
    and CrackBerry's Biggest Anime Fan

Please feel free to add to the discussion in the existing thread on the subject.

March in the USA

Thank you.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com