I need some opinions. I'm looking for a central addressbook that I can use with multiple accounts and multiple devices. Currently I have a WebDAV addressbook that is shared between accounts. It worked great with our android devices, but not so well with the BB units. There are generally 2-3 duplicate contacts created whenever a new card is created. Do any of you know of a service or host that provides what I'm looking for? I don't mind paying for a good service, but it must be good. Thanks!
    02-21-15 12:39 AM
    I use office 365 small business for my business emails, and I have a 'shared contacts and calendars' that I share with the team of 4 and not having any duplicate issues? What is your email provider?

Edit:

My bad, I missed the 'mobile devices' part. I will keep looking. Currently shared contacts/calendar only work in Outlook, not on mobile devices
    Last edited by zocster; 03-10-15 at 12:37 PM.
    03-10-15 12:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I am using a carddav server and contactsync with great success. The only cumbersome part is that I have to use an alternate contacts app if I want to edit a contact on the phone. Thankfully I don't do that terribly often.
    03-10-15 09:55 PM