I have been a loyal customer to Blackberry. I live through the shjt storm when BB ditched Playbook and now this, I'll survive too.
    The good thing of being dumped by Blackberry is that I have learnt to find an alternative solution. No it is true. It becomes a habit, not only in smartphone usage but in life too. I used to be very lazy in doing research and easily gave up on things when ppl say "cant help you" but now I can say I am more eager to search, to learn and to read than I ever am. Thanks to the scarcity of resources, I have also learnt to prioritize my needs, wasting no more money on things I dont really need.
    Until this day, I am still using my Playbook. Youtube, facebook, watching mkv, browsing you name it. So, BB shutting down Facebook is not blocking me from using Facebook at all. You just need to do a little research on the forum and you will find something that works. Btw, Facebook developed by Blackberry was horrible. Have no remorse for it.
    Think on the bright side ppl.

Posted via Passport Silver Edition 
    Last edited by 3yE; 03-16-16 at 05:37 AM.
    sid89 likes this.
    03-16-16 03:41 AM
    That is quite a proactive way to approach things! Good for you!
    03-16-16 05:26 AM
    Yeah. Just a little bummed about the Hub Integration. I have many relatives overseas and use FB regularly to communicate. I like getting almost "real time" messages and notification through the hub. I'll keep looking for what works.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 08:10 AM
    03-16-16 08:37 AM
    Yeah. Just a little bummed about the Hub Integration. I have many relatives overseas and use FB regularly to communicate. I like getting almost "real time" messages and notification through the hub. I'll keep looking for what works.

Posted via CB10
    This works beautifully.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1063922

Posted via Passport Silver Edition 
    Last edited by 3yE; 03-16-16 at 10:29 AM.
    03-16-16 10:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    If not one of the 3rd party FB apps then maybe give this a shot for your notifications: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...orial-1066219/
    03-16-16 10:33 AM