Is there any way to extend the time that the lock screen is displayed? I enjoy the look of the clock and notifications area and would like to see it for more than a few seconds.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:06 AM
    Is there any way to extend the time that the lock screen is displayed? I enjoy the look of the clock and notifications area and would like to see it for more than a few seconds.

Posted via CB10
    How to change the screen timeout on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    04-24-14 10:14 AM
    Thanks but that only affects the display screen and not the actual lock screen with the big clock displayed which always fades out after just a few seconds.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:20 AM
    Ah, apologies. Mis-read your post slightly.

Not sure - I think that is set 'as is', but may be wrong. I believe you could do it once, but maybe on an earlier software version (it seems to be so in the link I posted). I've had a quick look on my Z30 and can't seem to find an option.
    04-24-14 10:27 AM
    No problem :-)
    In the Help video it shows a Z10 whose lock screen seems to follow the display screen's lead as far as the timeout goes. I have a Q10 so maybe that doesn't follow true for the Q10 or perhaps it was changed or lost in a software update. Oh well, thanks for trying anyway!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:32 AM
    I followed the link instructions, and, under display, my phone definitely doesn't show the option for a lock-screen time out. Maybe it did when I had my Z10, but, TBH, I never looked!
    04-24-14 10:35 AM