After an upgrade to 10.3.1 (Q10) the lock screen notifications remain frozen most of the time - they used to be interactive in 10.2. The icons are there but nothing happens when touched... The setting is activated in the options (security -> lock screen).

Has anyone had similar issues?

Update: Actually, it would seem like lock screen notification settings are ignored... after switching these off in the security menu, they still keep appearing as before.
    ?
    Last edited by xubabi; 02-27-15 at 12:53 PM.
    02-27-15 10:33 AM
    Your lock screen notifications should work as normally. So i think a reload of the OS is in order. Have you tried reloading the OS manually??
    03-01-15 05:28 PM
    The phone came with some factory installed variant of 10.2. An automatic update took it to 10.3.1, and all lock screen options seem to be simply ignored by the OS. It keeps showing notifications on the lock screen even if told not to. What I really want are interactive notifications, but discovered this when playing around with the settings.

I would rather avoid reloading everything, backups etc, if possible?
    Last edited by xubabi; 03-03-15 at 04:45 AM. Reason: grammar
    03-03-15 04:45 AM
    The phone came with some factory installed variant of 10.2. An automatic update took it to 10.3.1, and all lock screen options seem to be simply ignored by the OS. It keeps showing notifications on the lock screen even if told not to. What I really want are interactive notifications, but discovered this when playing around with the settings.

I would rather avoid reloading everything, backups etc, if possible?
    I am agree with you. It is not as it was before.
    03-03-15 08:00 AM
    Hi All,

After upgrading my Z10 to 10.3.1.2576 then suddenly the Lock Screen Notifications disappeared after few days. I have tried to turn on via setting but it does not work at all; I have also tried to restart the device many times, but it still does not work. The setting is there, but it just does not give any effect.

Is it a bug on OS 10.3.1.2576? Does anyone have any advice other than reloading the OS?

Kindly, please advise.

Thank you.
    03-29-15 06:40 AM
    Mine are intermittent. Sometimes they respond, sometimes not. I can't find a pattern for this behaviour. Usually I just end up unlocking the phone and reading the messages.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-29-15 09:38 AM
    After upgrading my Z10 to 10.3.1.2576 then suddenly the Lock Screen Notifications disappeared after few days. I have tried to turn on via setting but it does not work at all; I have also tried to restart the device many times, but it still does not work. The setting is there, but it just does not give any effect.

Is it a bug on OS 10.3.1.2576? Does anyone have any advice other than reloading the OS?
    Mine are intermittent. Sometimes they respond, sometimes not. I can't find a pattern for this behaviour. Usually I just end up unlocking the phone and reading the messages.
    I've seen several people with similar lockscreen/instant preview issues say using BlackBerry Protect to display a message on their lock screen seems to do some sort of lock screen reset and fixes the bug - it's worth a shot!
    Hope this helps!
    ALToronto and ryeguyyyc like this.
    03-30-15 10:56 AM
    I've seen several people with similar lockscreen/instant preview issues say using BlackBerry Protect to display a message on their lock screen seems to do some sort of lock screen reset and fixes the bug - it's worth a shot!
    Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the tip. Doing as you suggested solved my problem where the lock screen was not displaying any notifications even though the feature was turned on.
    04-05-15 12:11 AM
    Just used blackberry protect tip and its Ok now. On Z10, running 10.3.1.1779
    04-10-15 11:12 AM