Just cleaned out my contacts, deleted all local ones and moved all to Gmail (had a mix of SIM, local and Gmail contacts). In doing so, I accidentally deleted a few links. I have about 17 contacts in my BlackBerry Messenger contact list which I can't find a way to connect to people in the BlackBerry contact application, i.e. making the BBM PIN appear in the BlackBerry contact list.

Any suggestions please?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 03:06 PM
    Go into contacts, swipe down from the top, click settings. Check show BBM contacts, then you can link.
    Linking BBM contacts with BlackBerry contact application-img_20140912_082742.png
    09-11-14 05:29 PM
    You can always link manually. As long as the contacts have not been deleted.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    09-11-14 10:25 PM
    Thanks. This option is already on, but I still can't see all of my BBM contacts there... if I manually add the BBM PIN to the contact, then I get a button next to the entered BBM PIN saying "invite to BBM"...

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:57 PM
    Hi again... still no luck in getting the remaining BBM contacts connected to the BlackBerry contacts list. Question: I have noticed then when I enable the BBM contacts view in the contact application, not all of the BBM contacts appear. Seems like something is wrong there, although I have no idea how to fix this...

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 06:50 AM
    Hi again... still no luck in getting the remaining BBM contacts connected to the BlackBerry contacts list. Question: I have noticed then when I enable the BBM contacts view in the contact application, not all of the BBM contacts appear. Seems like something is wrong there, although I have no idea how to fix this...

Posted via CB10
    I think I know what's wrong. You have probably deleted some BBM contacts from the contacts app. Delete them from BBM as well and reinvite them. When they respond with an acceptance, you will see them in the contacts app as well.
    From then on you can refine them.

09-12-14 10:03 AM
    Yes, indeed, this must have happened. I have all my BBM contacts in the BBM application. Of the 36 BBM contacts in BBM application, only 25 appear in the contact application.

I have recently the invitation to a number of them, who are android BBM users, and although a notification appears, there is no place in the BBM application to re-accept.

In the mean while, if I manually add their BBM PIN in the BlackBerry contacts application, then two "Invite to BBM" buttons appear with the same PIN.

Needless to say, this is a bit frustrating....

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 03:47 AM
    You need to delete the problematic contacts from the BBM app. And then reinvite them.
    It is very easy and it will solve your problem.

09-13-14 04:07 AM
    You need to delete the problematic contacts from the BBM app. And then reinvite them.
    It is very easy and it will solve your problem.

Thank you. Started the deletion and re-adding process. Noticed that for some BlackBerry BBM contacts (BlackBerry Z30 owner) there is only a BBM chat icon. The voice and video icon did not appear in the contact application anymore. Not sure why. When I go to the BBM application, I an able to both voice calls and video call the contact. Puzzled why this would happen. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by portal; 09-16-14 at 05:45 AM.
    09-16-14 05:07 AM