I had all my LinkedIn contacts pulled into contacts when setting it up. But since then I've added several new LinkedIn contacts but my Z10 is not adding those into my Contacts. I am getting the confirmation notice in Hub that someone accepted my request, but when I click on them in contacts, the LinkedIn button still says "Invite". Do not want to delete LinkedIn and reinstall every time to pull their info to my phone. Any ideas anyone?

Btw, I can view these new contacts thru the LinkedIn app, just not in Contacts.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    03-08-13 06:57 AM
    I had this problem as well. I didnt delete LinkedIn, just edited the account settings and hit save. this forces a resync. I tried turning OFF then ON the contacts sync and that did not help. It seems to have started to work after the latest OS and LinkedIn update for me though. Just takes a little while after hitting accept.
    03-08-13 07:10 AM
    So I just tried that. Hit some switches in accounts and saved, rebooted, hit more switches, saved again...still nothing. None of my new LinkedIn contacts added since late last night are still not showing in Contacts. Anyone know of any other way to force a contacts sync?

Actually now that I think of it, Facebook was the same, not pulling in new or even all contacts. Had to delete account and setup again to get the latest ones. Argh.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    Last edited by conkybubs; 03-08-13 at 09:05 AM.
    03-08-13 08:33 AM
    I have the same issue. Twitter and Facebook too. It's like the initial sync is done that's it. Although sometimes days later I get a surprise and a new contact will get added for no reason.

I also have issues when people use nicknames on some accounts and it forces that name on the contacts. Even when you edit it out. Wish there was a way to adjust the hierarchy of contacts linked items.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 10:00 AM