So everytime I click restore and try to restore my backup to my q10 it says "restoring" and loads for like 10 seconds than just disappears. And when I check the device nothing has restored...
    09-18-14 07:44 PM
    So everytime I click restore and try to restore my backup to my q10 it says "restoring" and loads for like 10 seconds than just disappears. And when I check the device nothing has restored...
    But I assume it is finding your device given you able to hit the restore. I would do a back up, and make sure it backs up. Check the back up file properties to see the file size. Wipe the device and try and restore . If that doesn't work I would try and reinstall link make sure you back up you contacts to your SIM card or purchase a contact back up app from BB world . I use contact pro
    09-18-14 07:59 PM
    But I assume it is finding your device given you able to hit the restore. I would do a back up, and make sure it backs up. Check the back up file properties to see the file size. Wipe the device and try and restore . If that doesn't work I would try and reinstall link make sure you back up you contacts to your SIM card or purchase a contact back up app from BB world . I use contact pro
    Looks like the reason it wasn't restoring was because I wasn't signed into blackberry account on my Q10.
    This is an extremely annoying thing blackberry needs to fix.
    09-18-14 08:00 PM
    Looks like the reason it wasn't restoring was because I wasn't signed into blackberry account on my Q10.
    This is an extremely annoying thing blackberry needs to fix.
    There you go! That will do it. I don't think that is something they are going to fix. Being logged in on you BBID prevents someone else from loading your data onto their device

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    09-19-14 09:07 AM