Hey CB Nation, anyone else have this issue? Ever since I was told I was accepted to try out 10.3, and have since installed 10.3.0.725 from BB, now Link won't or can't communicate with the Z30?

Any ideas, I've rebooted the Z30 and the laptop, but still nothing?
    08-29-14 12:53 PM
    Leaks/autoloaders can be buggy and with hobbled features. Maybe you just found another?
    08-29-14 01:01 PM
    Hey CB Nation, anyone else have this issue? Ever since I was told I was accepted to try out 10.3, and have since installed 10.3.0.725 from BB, now Link won't or can't communicate with the Z30?

Any ideas, I've rebooted the Z30 and the laptop, but still nothing?
    Make sure you have the latest version of Link loaded. Also I found that there were new drivers that need to be installed when you connect your BB to a computer, part of the Blend pop-up and install.
    08-29-14 01:05 PM
    Works great for me on 10.3

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 01:07 PM
    This was part of the Beta Zone OTA Update direct from Blackberry, but you are correct that this is still in Beta.
    08-29-14 01:15 PM
    Make sure you have the latest version of Link loaded. Also I found that there were new drivers that need to be installed when you connect your BB to a computer, part of the Blend pop-up and install.
    You know what I had not thought of checking for an update to Link, will do that now. Actually now that I think about it Blend I don't think ever did install as my Z30 said it was trying to install but I don't believe it did, after the 10.3 update was complete.
    08-29-14 01:17 PM
    Ok just checked I already have the latest version of Link installed, I believe my issue was when Blend was trying to install but I couldn't do it at the time, just too busy so I ignored and figured I would do it later, now I cannot find Blend to download and install?
    08-29-14 01:27 PM
    Ok just checked I already have the latest version of Link installed, I believe my issue was when Blend was trying to install but I couldn't do it at the time, just too busy so I ignored and figured I would do it later, now I cannot find Blend to download and install?
    Connect your phone to the computer and under explorer it should show up as a CD drive you can double click on, this will launch the Blend install. The install will fail and you will have the options to install the drivers.
    08-29-14 01:43 PM
    Connect your phone to the computer and under explorer it should show up as a CD drive you can double click on, this will launch the Blend install. The install will fail and you will have the options to install the drivers.
    Thanks for the ideas but the BB doesn't show up in explorer, Link says my device is connected but that it cannot communicate with it. Funny thing is I am also tethering with it as well, so there def is a connection.
    08-29-14 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the ideas but the BB doesn't show up in explorer, Link says my device is connected but that it cannot communicate with it. Funny thing is I am also tethering with it as well, so there def is a connection.
    Well if you're on windows the firewall or anti virus sometimes doesn't play nice so I disconnect from the Internet and disable them. Then you should see your flash( on board storage)and SD drive(if you have SD inserted)
    08-29-14 08:52 PM
    If you still have not gotten this resolved try uninstalling Link, rebooting your computer and reinstalling link.
    09-02-14 08:31 PM
    I had this issue after loading 10.3, while plugged in the he USB, I just went in storage and access and toggled "Access Storage" to Windows. Seemed to work.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 08:42 PM