I've had this problem previously on Z30 but not today. Gf has this problem frequently on her Z10. She's been having the problem for months. Both on Telus in Alberta.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 12:08 AM
    Oh well, I should've read CB before restoring my Z10.
    Losing BBM conversations isn't fun.
    02-27-14 12:16 AM
    When you go to "Settings", "About", what do you have for 'Mobile Network' under the Network category? Any unprintable characters?
    02-27-14 12:18 AM
    Same problem here just this morning. Deleted the wifi profile -> battery pull -> connected to wifi. Still no wifi access.

Turned off mobile networks and my wifi works.

STL1 / 10.2.1.1925 / Philippines
    02-27-14 12:23 AM
    Same problem here just this morning. Deleted the wifi profile -> battery pull -> connected to wifi. Still no wifi access.

Turned off mobile networks and my wifi works.

STL1 / 10.2.1.1925 / Philippines
    Identical here.. If mobile network is off Wifi works np.. mobile network on = limited connectivity (FWIW, this issue isn't just cosmetic. A search of whatismyip shows you are using mobile data unless you turn the mobile network off)

A workaround is to turn off "data services" (mobile network settings) when connected to wifi.
    .. or maybe not, worked a a couple times but it guess it was a fluke

Edit: never experienced this problem this this morning, still ongoing
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141, if it matters
    Last edited by nah.uhh; 02-27-14 at 02:15 AM.
    02-27-14 02:04 AM
    Si i just tried something... turned off auto IP-Address in the settings tab.. so far so good! no errors after 15 minutes? But the problem now is that i have Wi-Fi acces.. i just can't go to a site? It just won't load

The only thing that works is Whatsapp or BBM messages.. Loading sites aren't working
    02-27-14 02:08 AM
    Si i just tried something... turned off auto IP-Address in the settings tab.. so far so good! no errors after 15 minutes? But the problem now is that i have Wi-Fi acces.. i just can't go to a site? It just won't load

The only thing that works is Whatsapp or BBM messages.. Loading sites aren't working
    I tried manually configuring my ip.. same problem :s
    02-27-14 02:12 AM
    M�xico same problem
    Carrier : Telcel
    I don't think is a carrier problem or a router

It was working perfectly!!!!! What's going on!!!!
    Z10

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 02:48 AM
    Did and try everything you guys said, still same problem enabling mobile network overrides Wifi and send the notification on the Wifi

Please advice

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 02:54 AM
    Italy on Vodafone. I had the same problem on some Wifi. With some works with other not..

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 03:51 AM
    Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing these issues. I thought it was just my phone.

In turn, I did a factory reset. I had other OS issues anyway, so all issues (Even the WiFi limited connectivity one) seem to be gone.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 04:49 AM
    Z10 since launch, Q10 since launch. Never a problem until last night. Tried everything router side the only was to fix seems to be set manual ip, dns, gateway then it works fine

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    02-27-14 05:08 AM
    Mass problem and we are being asked to reinstall the OS. Manually setting the ip isn't helping. The normal battery pull is BlackBerry owners reaching out from an old problem.

Simple put

Data is on wifi is off, data off wifi turns on. Something people won't notice actually and bills will go up. Wipes, battery pulls and setting your router to some settings is going to change a software issue. I won't reinstall the OS because that doesn't fix the problem but masks it till it happens again.

Crackberry, the ones at the conference, please reach out and get some sort of answer for the growing number of folks with these problems. I can just imagine all the people who are save and this problem is occurring, data overages all over the place and BlackBerry gets blamed

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 06:24 AM
    Was working fine last night, and this morning at home. Got to work, and having issues.

Posted via CB10 and Z30
    02-27-14 06:30 AM
    Same here. Nothing fixes it.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 06:34 AM
    Well, I reloaded the OS and even before I restored from backup, I already had the issue. So I restored my data anyway, updated to .2101 and, after reading someone's post in this topic, decided to give "Switch Data Services off" a try and it actually worked!
    02-27-14 06:45 AM
    Well, I reloaded the OS and even before I restored from backup, I already had the issue. So I restored my data anyway, updated to .2101 and, after reading someone's post in this topic, decided to give "Switch Data Services off" a try and it actually worked!
    Except that we shouldn't have to switch data on and off all the time to use wifi. It worked perfectly before, and now it doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and CDM76 like this.
    02-27-14 07:09 AM
    Except that we shouldn't have to switch data on and off all the time to use wifi. It worked perfectly before, and now it doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    I know... But hey, at least you can still get phone calls and stay connected to WiFi. It actually makes me think how much control BBRY has over our phones. They screwed the sensors once, now this and it was done completely remote.
    02-27-14 07:25 AM
    So I had created a thread with my issue....then saw this thread so i'll post here and request my thread deleted. Search has failed me, I know how to use that button :P

I noticed this last night after turning on Hotspot (but didn't use it, let it turn off by itself) that my cellular data connection now takes precedence over my WiFi.

After I got home (from out and about when I was going to use Hotspot) I received a notification on my BB (10.2.1.537) that I had limited connectivity to my WiFi, (all my networks, four). Figured it was something wrong with my wireless at home. As I was watching House of Cards through my TV wireless it dawned on me that it couldn't be a wireless issue...

I got to work this morning and connected to the wireless automatically (no notification about limited [Edit. No I have the message]) however it still showed LTE as the data connection. I threw it in airplane mode, turned it back on, all radio's connected up fine but still LTE as the main data connection.

If I change my network mode from LTE/4G/3G/2G to any other, while it's reconnecting wireless takes over as the data connection, but soon get's pushed out of the way by the cell network and it becomes the data again (even 2G only mode).

If I turn off Data Services under the Mobile Network, wireless once again becomes my primary data connection.

Confirmed that Cell was the primary data in these tests by using Fire Chest Usage and downloading some apps
    02-27-14 07:41 AM
    I came to school today and there are two different wifi networks here, one is a username and password the other is a hot spot login. I can confirm they are both working. But my home network was not working when I left the house... very strange. I have tried all the obvious fixed at home that I could think of (reset router, reload OS, try 2141 radio, try profile delete and such).

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 08:24 AM
    I wonder if the problem is only with BlackBerry phones...
    Or the other phones too..
    it seems strange that all the carriers
    Have the problem and only BlackBerry is experiencing it...

Or they really want take BlackBerry down????! Blaming it for the issue

Just thinking...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:00 AM
    Unfortunately, I'm not liking the privileges of membership in this club! Started having the same issue yesterday. Both my and my wife's Z10 have been on our dual band router for the past year without issue. So, unless something was altered in the radio setting recently, I'm not sure it's a dual band router issue.
    02-27-14 09:00 AM
    My daughters iPhone is connecting fine, both of our Z10's....not so much!
    02-27-14 09:01 AM
    Same problem here in NB, Canada on Rogers. Issues at work and home wifi...all my BB users are experiencing it....but my users with non blackberry devices are fine.

Switching to dedicated IP seem to work but its unacceptable.
    02-27-14 09:03 AM
    Strange...mine wasn't working at home or office router this am. But just noticed my office wifi connection just trumped my wireless data all of a sudden....maybe it's fixed? Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:05 AM
972 1234 ...