I think on my old BlackBerry I was able to set up different Level 1 settings per notification profile. For example, on the Normal profile, I want Level 1 messages to essentially be this alarm, loud ringtone. However, on my Silent profile, I want Level 1 to just vibrate.

Right now, the Level 1 settings seem to be outside the actual notification profile. Is there any other way to achieve what I've described?
    04-22-15 02:24 AM
    not that i can see.
    04-22-15 06:49 AM
    Not sure how I can make L1 useful then other than only allowing life or death messages as L1.

Posted via CB10 on Blackberry Classic
    04-22-15 05:27 PM
    Not sure how I can make L1 useful then other than only allowing life or death messages as L1.
    Isn't that the point of Level 1 alerts?
    04-23-15 10:19 AM
    Isn't that the point of Level 1 alerts?
    There's a level between the CrackBerry "Reply to Thread" emails and "HOLY **** I'M DYING URGENT URGENT" emails.

For work, we have a ticketing system and when I get flagged on a ticket, I get an email notification from a particular address and subject line. I want to filter those as Level 1 on my BlackBerry.

When I'm sleeping (Bedside), I want that to absolutely wake me the hell up with a custom 'alarm' type ringtone. However, I don't want EVERY email to wake me up.

When I'm working (Normal), I want it to have a particular sound as well as vibrate (it'd be the only thing that vibrates on this profile). However, I don't want the alarm 'wake me the hell up' sound from Bedside.

When I'm in a meeting (Silent), I want it to vibrate. However, I don't want any sound while still keeping the rest completely silent without vibrate.

I remember being able to do this on BBOS7. I had to setup the filters in BIS, but it worked great.
    04-23-15 10:27 AM
    Ah, so essentially what you want is the ability to customize your "Custom Contact Notifications" differently based on which Notification Profile is active?
    04-23-15 10:33 AM
    Ah, so essentially what you want is the ability to customize your "Custom Contact Notifications" differently based on which Notification Profile is active?
    Correct. However, I can't do it solely based on the contact. Take my ticketing system as an example. ALL notifications from that system are sent from the same email address. It's the subject line I need to filter to determine whether to Level 1 it or not.
    04-23-15 10:35 AM