For a few weeks / months now, with every news or rumor.. people seems to get more and more negative for the future of BlackBerry. Everybody on those threads are attacking each other. Like real:

Let's keep it positive!!-keyboard-warrior.jpg

Can we just get along? And like / love BlackBerry as it is? Look at the positive things that BlackBerry is having.
    Good phones, good OS and good security.
    Yes.. changes are inevitable.. But look at those on the bright side.

I am getting tired of this negative thing that is lurking on the CB forum. Most of the threads discussions are turning most times from constructive to destructive meaningless threads.

So let this be a positive thread!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    Last edited by Mausje75; 07-26-15 at 02:18 PM.
    07-26-15 11:55 AM
    +1,000,000!!!

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2239/859 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-26-15 11:59 AM
    Faith and fidelity.
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-26-15 12:02 PM
    Very well said OP. I too am getting fed up with all the negativity.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.1.2582 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-26-15 12:40 PM
    + 1 followed by how ever many 0's it takes. I'm enjoying my Z10 and Classic more than ever right now. I'm definitely rooting for BlackBerry's success, software and hardware.

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 and Mausje75 like this.
    07-26-15 01:28 PM
    Don't tread on me; the word is "thread".

Posted via CB10
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-26-15 01:57 PM
    I agree with OP.

No matter what happens to BlackBerry 10 in future, we will still have our current BlackBerry 10 phones. And we know our phones will last for a long time if we choose to keep it.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:04 PM
    Agreed, tired of all the nastiness, especially when it's all just opinions about things that can't be proven right or wrong.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:06 PM
    BB10 is such a great OS. Everyone should just enjoy it for now. Good post OP.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-26-15 02:14 PM
    Don't tread on me; the word is "thread".

Posted via CB10
    And adjusted...

07-26-15 02:19 PM
    Well said, OP. BlackBerry is going through major changes and it is the nature of change that no everyone is willing or either capable if following or understanding.

While it is important to stay concerned and raise questions, my view is that BlackBerry is right on track to become a large and successful company again soon.

Apple was in a wore situation before and managed to prove the naysayers wrong. And BlackBerry's in a much better shape than Apple was back in those days.

BlackBerry will raise again. Not in a week or in a month - so stay positive and unbiased.

FWIW

 Posted via CB10 from my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2576
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-26-15 02:24 PM
    This BlackBerry phone that I have, is the best I ever owned.. I do almost everything with it, and it became a substitute for my laptop.

A lot off other users love/ prefer their Z's, Q's, Passports, Leaps and older BBOS phones. ( and they have any right to do so.. everyone has its own favorite)

Tell us what you like about your phone, without bashing others opinion because we all like our BlackBerry phones

Last edited by Mausje75; 07-26-15 at 03:31 PM.
    07-26-15 03:09 PM
    What it comes to life change follows death and taxes as the only sure thing in life... the issue being many do not like change and do not want their world changed.... When I first started in computer over 30 years ago... if anyone had told you that IBM.. Lotus123 and Word Perfect would ever be challenged you would have been laughed out of the room... Apple Android rule now but like all the other "Giants" of the industry before them they too will change or die... RIM / BB has already died... it is no longer the market leader and will not survive in its current incarnation... If it ceases hardware it ceased to be as it has been defined by its devices... change breeds anger when you do not go with it... being forced to change anything created negativity and that is why Crackberry is going downhill.,,, think it lost its soul so to speak when Kevin abandoned the ship ( sorry for the pun)... for me if BB goes under off to Android I go.. sadly but change happens....
    07-26-15 04:20 PM
    For a few weeks / months now, with every news or rumor.. people seems to get more and more negative for the future of BlackBerry. Everybody on those threads are attacking each other. Like real:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyboard warrior.jpg 
Views:	1120 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	364264

Can we just get along? And like / love BlackBerry as it is? Look at the positive things that BlackBerry is having.
    Good phones, good OS and good security.
    Yes.. changes are inevitable.. But look at those on the bright side.

I am getting tired of this negative thing that is lurking on the CB forum. Most of the threads discussions are turning most times from constructive to destructive meaningless threads.

So let this be a positive thread!

Good post. Nice change of pace from the volatility of the other threads. And what I don't understand is the amount of over-the-top angry and hateful remarks by some of the all-touch users directed at PKB phones, PKB owners, and at Chen for producing PKBs. I don't get why all the hostility at a certain phone and at people for preferring another BlackBerry phone?
    07-26-15 04:36 PM
    I love my Z30 and BlackBerry, there was a time when I used to post a bit, but now it seems a bit pointless, with warring factions and all. I read every day over the whole day including checking in with Twitter. Being dyslectic I risk every post with those who find difference and diversity unmanageable.
    So OP I agree 100%. Thank you.
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-27-15 03:29 AM
    Dyslexic?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 07:05 AM
    07-27-15 08:29 AM
    Dyslexic?

Posted via CB10
    I rest my case,
    anon(679606) likes this.
    07-27-15 08:44 AM
    Thesaurus≠Antonyms↔Related Words≡SynonymsLegend:

Noun 1. dyslectic - a person who has dyslexia
    ↔individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"

Adj. 1. dyslectic - having impaired ability to comprehend written words usually associated with a neurologic disorder
    ≡dyslexic
    07-27-15 09:04 AM
    Great point!

Z30, STA100-2 /10.3.1.2558
    07-27-15 09:09 AM
    Positively incorrect.

Dyslectic Medical Definition | Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary

Thesaurus≠Antonyms↔Related Words≡SynonymsLegend:

Noun 1. dyslectic - a person who has dyslexia
    ↔individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"

Adj. 1. dyslectic - having impaired ability to comprehend written words usually associated with a neurologic disorder
    ≡dyslexic
    07-27-15 09:10 AM
    BlackBerry 10 ftw!!!

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    07-27-15 09:17 AM
    Sometimes it can get messy when trying to help each other out getting the best out of our devices, it's a love/hate relationship with OS10 but for the most part I think we all get along fine,
    We all understand the frustration
    when our dear device decides not to play nice. Things could be worse, at least we're not worried about iOS hacks right ?

OS10 all the way !!

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2339

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 09:32 AM
    Definitely a refreshing post and welcomed on also. I am just starting to try and hold myself back from defending what I believe to be an OS that itself is a breath of fresh air compared to the other options out there. Nothing is perfect but it fits me well.
    One thing I've learned at work is until you have received the official notice, it's just a rumor and hearsay. After creating an innovative OS like BB10 I doubt BlackBerry will throw in the towel on it so soon and we have many more good years ahead of us. Glad I made the decision to take a chance on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket and howards like this.
    07-27-15 10:05 AM
    Sometimes it can get messy when trying to help each other out getting the best out of our devices, it's a love/hate relationship with OS10 but for the most part I think we all get along fine,
    We all understand the frustration
    when our dear device decides not to play nice. Things could be worse, at least we're not worried about iOS hacks right ?

OS10 all the way !!

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2339

Posted via CB10
    Not worried about hacks ( yet) , because there is no demand to bother with anything BlackBerry, I guess.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    07-27-15 07:56 PM
29 12