- CrackBerry User
- 48 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Left Handed users BB 10
I am an avid BB user and am counting the days until January 30th. I am left handed and was curious if anybody knows if the BB 10 has the capability to be used by left handed users? I'm sure it will be fine but I was just curious.
- 12-15-12, 08:16 AM #4
It would seem like the main peek gesture would be less comfortable for a left-handed user, but still usable, it would probably be a bigger issue in the future when they will presumably have bb10 devices with larger displays and you would hope they would introduce a left-handed mode for those that needed it.
- 12-15-12, 01:48 PM #7
I forget the reference, but I just read that one of RIM's lead designers who was involved in this is also left-handed, and says that it's not a problem and works equally well for lefties or righties.
- 02-06-13, 10:32 AM #8
It seems from the videos I've been watching that it's designed for righties. FIne for me, as I'm right handed. But my wife is a lefty. It seems like it would be an easy thing for them to code it to switch for lefties and basically have a mirrored version of the OS, no? That would also be a huge advertising boon, as no other smart phone is that customizable...
- By neef in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 33Last Post: 05-28-11, 12:59 AM
- By Pharaoh45 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 82Last Post: 04-08-09, 01:34 PM
- By sambou in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-08, 06:51 AM
- By megk03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-08, 10:23 PM
- By miamibb2514 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-07, 08:48 PM