- CrackBerry User
- 61 Posts
Left hand option?
I was wondering if anyone left-handed has experimented with peek and flow and their experience? I imagine it would be ok, but I feel my thumb would get in the way of some of the messages if I peeked into the messages.
Also, is there an option for a left-handed mode, that would flip the flow (if i'm using the term correctly)? I think that would be useful to us southpaws.
- 11-26-2012, 07:54 AM #2
I am right handed, but I have been using it more with my left since the newest update. I personally do not see a difference between using my right or my left both seem pretty easy
- 11-26-2012, 09:09 AM #3
- 11-26-2012, 09:15 AM #4It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- By CarolinaGuy99 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2009, 11:41 PM
- By Pharaoh45 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 82Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:34 PM
- By BDK in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2008, 03:58 AM
- By sambou in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2008, 05:51 AM
- By megk03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:23 PM