I cannot seem to connect wifi hotspot after 10.3.1 update on Q10. Keeps on loading!
    03-21-15 08:17 AM
    i need help.. i got problem with my BB Z10, i cant open "settings" and "BBM", just blank/blackscreen when i open it..
    i got it today.. it was going fine yesterday..
    someone can help how to solve it?

really needs help.. thank you before..
    03-21-15 11:09 AM
    Restart
    03-21-15 11:30 AM
    Posted via Q10 CB10
    03-21-15 09:58 PM
    I cannot seem to connect wifi hotspot after 10.3.1 update on Q10. Keeps on loading!
    I have a Q10 and that's one problem that I don't have since I loaded the 10.3.1 downdate.
    That would indicate to me that hot spot login is specific to your phone.
    Obviously you've tried restarting your phone.

Posted via Q10 CB10
    03-21-15 10:03 PM
    Hopefully they release a maintenance release promptly. I haven't even gotten the update on my factory unlocked Z30 from shopbb. Maybe I should wait for MR.
    Those aren't even half of the problems with this so called "update".
    It took BlackBerry over a year to release this poorly designed garbage upon us. And they resolved only a couple of issues from 10.2.1. Why would they suddenly have a change in attitude and act promptly?
    I'm doing what many others have done and going back to 10.2.1. It's a much better OS with fewer problems (which are still there in 10.3.1).

Posted via Q10 CB10
    03-21-15 10:13 PM
    Hi, just updated my q10 sqn1003 to .1585, one thing I noticed is that the nfc is not working.
    I did security wipe and nfc was working again until I activate bbm (login into blackberry id) then nfc no longer works.
    I did second security wipe just to make sure its the bbm activation that broke nfc.
    Has anyone else encountered same issue as I do?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 10:57 PM
    Z10 stl-100-3 when it will update OS 10.3
    Known issues with BlackBerry 10.3.1 update-img_20150323_202417.png

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 09:55 AM
    Hello.

I own Z10 (STL 100), happy owner, but very unhappy with call aplicattion. First thing is, that if i somehowe make a call and try to cancel it.. No matter how fast i am, signal gets to reciver. Second and even more frustrating thing is answering a call.. it takes 3-4 second from swipe to acctually hear a person on the other side. Do any of you have the same problem. And I'm appologizing if it has been already mentioned.

Thank you.

Goran, Slovenija

Same issue with my z10. To place a call there is a 5 second delay, to answer a 7 second delay. People on the other end just think nobody is there. I have missed calls a number of times. Turning off vibrate didn't fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 10:07 AM
    BlackBerry has responded in a positive manner on this issue.

Read the new KB article, updated today:
    BlackBerry Z30 smartphone screen will not turn on, and appears blank or black after software update

Resolution

To facilitate the repair, the limited warranty has been extended for all BlackBerry Z30 smartphones experiencing the issue described within the Overview section above to April 12th, 2015. To process repair for affected BlackBerry Z30 smartphones, please Email [email protected], providing the PIN number from the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone so that can be used to process this request.

Please note: conditions that will void BlackBerry’s limited warranty include: signs of misuse (cracks, bite marks, tread marks, etc.), indications the device has been submerged in liquid, opening of the device by non-authorized service providers, exposure to extreme heat and purposeful removal of device identifying serial numbers.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-25-15 09:25 AM
    After upgrade my SDXC card (64GB) is unusable in BlackBerry. The system warns there's an issue but is unable to format the card (it tries but as if it didn't happen). I formatted the card in my laptop (exFAT used) and then the card worked in BlackBerry but only until device restart. Now I'm back at the beginning, card is unusable and BB fails formatting it.
    Is this documented ?? ... Quite a serious regression and a real PITA. :-(( ... What now ?
    03-27-15 12:18 PM
    Anybody have SMS messages disappearing after their update to get 10.3.1?

My wives Z30 appears to be deleting text messages over night.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 03:29 PM
    BlackBerry has responded in a positive manner on this issue.

Read the new KB article, updated today:
    BlackBerry Z30 smartphone screen will not turn on, and appears blank or black after software update

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...late/minus.pngResolution

To facilitate the repair, the limited warranty has been extended for all BlackBerry Z30 smartphones experiencing the issue described within the Overview section above to April 12th, 2015. To process repair for affected BlackBerry Z30 smartphones, please Email [email protected], providing the PIN number from the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone so that can be used to process this request.

Please note: conditions that will void BlackBerry�s limited warranty include: signs of misuse (cracks, bite marks, tread marks, etc.), indications the device has been submerged in liquid, opening of the device by non-authorized service providers, exposure to extreme heat and purposeful removal of device identifying serial numbers.
    Nice to see they are stepping up.
    03-27-15 03:40 PM
    I know I'm late to post this,since updating my software I've had numerous problems,phone continues to vibrate after I've answered the call even though I've turned it off, screen is unresponsive it takes a half a dozen or so presses on the screen before it responds,battery seems to be draining much faster than normal although I've turned my Internet connection off and wiped the phone it still drains in about 4 hours or so. Random flickers from my screen while I'm texting and screen freezing a lot. I've wiped the phone several times & removed the sd card but the problem remains.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 07:42 AM
    I know I'm late to post this,since updating my software I've had numerous problems,phone continues to vibrate after I've answered the call even though I've turned it off, screen is unresponsive it takes a half a dozen or so presses on the screen before it responds,battery seems to be draining much faster than normal although I've turned my Internet connection off and wiped the phone it still drains in about 4 hours or so. Random flickers from my screen while I'm texting and screen freezing a lot. I've wiped the phone several times & removed the sd card but the problem remains.

Posted via CB10
    In your case, I suggest restoring your backup and wait for a better OS release. What phone do have and what OS did you load?
    03-29-15 10:31 AM
    My fault for not backing up before I did the official 10.3.1 over the air download,im using a z10 at the moment which until the update was fine and running smooth.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 06:43 PM
    Thinking now as I've still a few months till I can upgrade of putting my z10 away till they sort out the software issues and buying a cheap bold or curve phone,the issues I'm having are making the phone almost unusable I work 12 hour shifts and even with a spare battery the phones long dead before I get home until the software update I managed to get through the day even if it was a close call. But with freezing issues and screen flicker and now the unresponsive screen it's beyond a joke,i will stay with blackberry I have never regretted leaving android for my z10 and will hopefully get a passport but until I know for sure these issues are sorted i,ll wait.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 07:17 AM
    My Z10 seems to drain the battery much faster after I did the update.
    03-30-15 03:04 PM
    Yes I've no idea what's causing the battery drain,ive bought a new charger as well as a spare battery and I'm pushing the 3 to 4 hour mark if I'm lucky and that with everything turned off and no apps except crackberry installed on the phone,if I use it to check emails or browse the Internet it's flat in about 90 minuets or so that's with leaving the Internet connection active,otherwise the battery drops from a hundred percent to around 70 percent in about 15 to 20 minuets

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 04:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Or maybe reload the OS with an autoloader?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 03:52 AM
    Got to be honest I'm a tech virgin,i can switch a computer ( just) and that's me done I wouldn't know how to load a autoloader if my life depended on it.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 04:16 AM
    Thanks guys for all your help,i wasn't to sure about asking for help didn't want to look a complete fool,but your suggestions have been great,i,ll look up how to autoload software and fingers crossed it will sort out the problems if not I've bought a 2nd hand 9900 which i,ll use till the next software update. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 05:19 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1007014

In the first post of the above thread is a step-by step guide to creating an autoloader. It's basically this:

1. Install BlackBerry Link
    2. Download and Install darcy's bb tools
    3. Download the appropriate "debrick + OS" and "radio" files (I used the ones for Z30 on my Classic)
    4. Connect BlackBerry device and open darcy's BB tools
    5. Arrange the files on the first 2 positions in darcys, as shown in the post
    6. Press create autoloader
    7. Run newly created autoloader like a regular file on windows and it installs everything.

If you use this method you loose all files like a complete wipe but you can restore a backup if you make one with Link.

The whole process took me about half an hour.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 09:25 AM
    Thanks that's basically what I needed a step by step,i,ll try that it seems straight forward enough even for an old guy like me. thanks for taking the time out to help much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 09:34 AM
    Adding priorities to contacts in hub has always been flaky, but seems it's back to not "taking"in 3.1 (2708). I can Add Priority and it adds hilight bar, but next email / text is back to "normal ". Anyone else sharing this issue?

Oh ya, Zed10 stl-3 Sachesi'd 10.3.1.2708

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 10:33 AM
343 ... 1011121314