You guys think BlackBerry is winning polls because we all vote for it twice! But no that's not the case, only your first vote is counted, all the others just show the results, the votes don't count. ,so hence shno cheating happens! Just saying this coz I see people talk about them revoting!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:48 PM
    Actually it's very easy to cheat. However, I entirely discourage that. If you're going to vote, vote fairly.
    Witmen likes this.
    07-09-14 03:51 PM
    You guys think BlackBerry is winning polls because we all vote for it twice! But no that's not the case, only your first vote is counted, all the others just show the results, the votes don't count. ,so hence shno cheating happens! Just saying this coz I see people talk about them revoting!

Posted via CB10
    You can vote on your phone, on your tablet, on your work computer, on your home computer..... And some of poll don't even bother with IP address limitations....

Only a poll that "tries" to limit you by both an IP address and a user logon is going to slow you down from voting more than once.
    07-09-14 03:54 PM
    using tor browser people can vote hundred time....i'm sorry dont go to vote.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:56 PM
    Oh sad didn't know that!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:56 PM
    I think BlackBerry wins poll based stuff because of CrackBerry, how huge it is and how it's basically the only BB community.
    Last edited by FrankIAm; 07-09-14 at 04:29 PM.
    07-09-14 03:57 PM
    I think BlackBerry wins poll based stuff because of CrackBerry, how huge it is and how it's basically the only one.
    indeed CB help to rocks this poll and BlackBerry people are the most loyal at all....but at the end its only entertainment.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 04:07 PM
    Many would argue that voting on these polls is ridiculous and meaningless, and normally I would agree with that EXCEPT in the case of a down and out company such as Blackberry. Because of the unfair and super-biased info on many of these tech websites, I encourage people to vote in these polls solely to expound on the virtues of BB10. Just look at the positive info given by BB supporters on the comment section of that poll. We had people linking Youtube videos which are extremely effective in showing what BB10 can do. This is positive promotion of BB for the most part. I care less about the actual number of votes on the poll than I do the education of future BB10 users. As long as these comments are not derogatory and have an education-themed content then go for it CBers!
    07-09-14 04:21 PM
    I think BlackBerry wins poll based stuff because of CrackBerry, how huge it is and how it's basically the only one.
    I agree CrackBerry is the main reason BlackBerry wins all these polls. The other reason is the fact that most people on the other platforms don't care enough to vote multiple times and tell others to do the same. We see it all the time here. Every poll that features BB gets shared here.

The whole situation reminds me a lot of Nintendo's fans. Whenever there is awards that people could vote for in the video game industry, the Nintendo option always beat out the Sony or Microsoft option. It wasn't because Nintendo's game were better or more people were playing them, it was just because Nintendo's fans were very emotionally invested in seeing Nintendo win. The whole thing is kind of sad really, because it makes all of those polls even more pointless than they could have been.
    FrankIAm likes this.
    07-09-14 04:24 PM