Hello all,

I am using my own email address for a Just Host website that I own.

I have added contacts to the address book on the webmail client. How do I go about having these contacts available on my BlackBerry 10 device? They do not appear in my contacts or when I type in a name to an email bar on the Hub.

Cheers!
    Jack
    02-04-16 06:13 AM
    You should let me provide you with an MS Exchange mail account. You'll love the full, real time, wireless synchronization of your mail, contacts, calendars, tasks and notes between webail, desktop Outlook and your BlackBerry.

PM if interested.

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.1.1779)
    02-04-16 08:45 AM
    Unless you have an Exchange account with JustHost, you'll need to export your contacts to a .CSV file. Depending on which webmail client you're using (justhost uses Horde, RoundCube, and Squirrel), the steps will be different but pretty straightforward. Then use the myriad of methods to import the contacts from the .CSV file to your BB device (ie.. import them to outlook/gmail/etc.. then sync that with your device).
    02-04-16 08:56 AM
    Unless you have an Exchange account with JustHost, you'll need to export your contacts to a .CSV file. Depending on which webmail client you're using (justhost uses Horde, RoundCube, and Squirrel), the steps will be different but pretty straightforward. Then use the myriad of methods to import the contacts from the .CSV file to your BB device (ie.. import them to outlook/gmail/etc.. then sync that with your device).
    Cheers! I'll look into it. I'm no good with this stuff but can probably figure that.

Thank you!
    02-04-16 05:13 PM