Downloaded BBM Channels from BBBZone. Theme was switched to white, about which I don't really care. Think I prefer black, but whatever.

What I don't like is that when you first enter conversations (especially from the BBM app, but to a lesser degree from the Hub), they take a second to render on the screen, and the graphics kind of wiggle and jump.

Does the white theme (and this buggy rendering) come from the fact that I've basically downloaded the same BBM that's in 10.2, even though I'm stuck on an ancient 10.1 (thanks, T-Mobile)? I hope they fix the wiggly nature of the graphics rendering.

If this is an example of the types of things in Beta releases, I think I'll pass on future ones. I don't mind what I download to be buggy (as a Beta), but this effected my whole BBM app.
    08-08-13 09:27 AM
    Same sending messages inside a chat. The new message sort of "wiggles" its way up to into the chat... kind of annoying. Is there a way to go back to old BBM without wiping and restoring from backup?
    08-08-13 09:33 AM
    Humber, interesting. I have not seen mine doing this. I have a -3 with the latest 10.2 leak and the latest BBM beta release. I will keep that in mind to see if it happens in the future. I tried it after reading this post and didn't happen.

Usually my phone starts having glitches after about a week of the OS the OS installation.
    08-08-13 09:39 AM
    No problem here. But it is beta for a reason.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:43 AM
    Maybe it's "incompatibility" with the "new" BBM and my old OS?

Question: When T-Mobile finally gets off their hindquarters and releases the latest 10.1, and I install it, will it wipe my device and restore the old non-Beta BBM? That would be ideal for me. Beta is Beta, and I understand that, but I prefer my BBM without the wiggle & jiggle.
    08-08-13 09:48 AM
    Is improved after a hard reset.
    08-08-13 01:56 PM