I actually am okay with Blackberry Maps, then again, I am old school and actually know how to read and use a paper map, and rarely use turn by turn directions, when I do, Blackberry Maps works fine. I'm amazed at my friends who cannot seem to go anywhere without using GPS.
    07-30-14 12:29 PM
    I actually am okay with Blackberry Maps, then again, I am old school and actually know how to read and use a paper map, and rarely use turn by turn directions, when I do, Blackberry Maps works fine. I'm amazed at my friends who cannot seem to go anywhere without using GPS.
    +1000

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    PHughes likes this.
    07-30-14 04:24 PM
    Instead of complaining about the native BB Maps which use TomTom maps, don't you think it would be better if one of the major players (Garmin, Magellan, Navigon or even TomTom) stepped up to the plate and gave us a true onboard Mapping/GPS app? No more expensive data when roaming and frequent updates.
    Oh, I know all about Mireo, WAZE etc, but honestly they're really not up to par with the top name brands that can be gotten for iPhone or Android. Sorry, but I had to say it! LOL Mireo, for example can't even find my street address here in a major center in Canada.
    Yes it'd be great if one of the major players so to speak came out with an app you've described.

Unfortunately I use Mireo on a daily basis all across Ontario and the US, and beg to differ that it's not upto par. Anyone not happy with their gps app seriously needs to give Mireo a try. It's never failed me once. It will give any gps app on any platform a run for its money. And yes ive tested it against my iPhone 5s side by side.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 10:02 PM
28 12