I set up my device with my outlook email by selecting outlook in the advanced account setup menus.

I send a test message to make sure it works and about an hour later I get a notification saying my account is no longer synchronized with my device and to contact my email service provider if the problem persists.

This happens only with my outlook.com email accounts.

Anyone have any suggestions to help resolve this issue? Impossible finding help on the outlook.com site.

Thanks in advance.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    04-08-15 09:24 PM
    There is currently an issue with Outlook.com that affects synchronization with external mail clients, including those powered by Exchange ActiveSync (such as BlackBerry 10 OS). A fix is currently in the process of being rolled out to affected users. For more information, check the Outlook.com status page at http://status.live.com, and click the "Outlook.com" section on the left hand side of the page.

With any luck, this should be fully resolved within the next 24 hours.
    drfever likes this.
    04-08-15 09:40 PM
    There is currently an issue with Outlook.com that affects synchronization with external mail clients, including those powered by Exchange ActiveSync (such as BlackBerry 10 OS). A fix is currently in the process of being rolled out to affected users. For more information, check the Outlook.com status page at http://status.live.com, and click the "Outlook.com" section on the left hand side of the page.

With any luck, this should be fully resolved within the next 24 hours.
    Thank you for the quick and thorough reply.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    04-08-15 09:47 PM
    Works wonderfully for me

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 02:10 AM
    Outlook.com seems to be experiencing intermittent issues, affecting all platforms accessing the account by ActiveSync. My Passport, iPhone, wife's iPhone are all experiencing the same.

I've copied my contacts, calendar to Gmail until this is resolved.
    04-09-15 09:55 AM