I have a potential issue with a client. they got a z10 and are using it for their exchange 2007 email via Active Sync.

Apparently some emails just aren't showing up on the phone while they are there in their Outlook. from what u gathered it is random what emails show up. It is also new as well as old emails. they aren't delayed. they just flat out aren't on the phone.

I have yet to take look at the phone in person. But if the problem is how it was described I'm at a loss as to how to fix it. other people in their office has iphones using active sync with no issues. This user is the first using a z10.

might be sometging simple. but I'm looking for some ideas ahead of time before I have deal with this on Monday.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 11:02 AM
    I'm having similar issues with my Z10 and my 2010 Exchange server, so they are not alone. My issues are the phone seems to remove and re-add exchange, contacts and emails all disappear and seem to reappear sporadically. I know of another person having the same issues on exchange 2010, but I'm wondering just how many more are out there.
    03-09-13 05:08 PM
    could it be delayed? I know when I get a lot of messages, the last few are always delayed
    03-09-13 08:16 PM
    could it be delayed? I know when I get a lot of messages, the last few are always delayed
    Nope, not delayed. Exchange is different then Google and the others. It legit removes the account, deletes all the emails and contacts, then brings it back 20 min later. It's quite frustrating. My Gmail works like gold, just my Microsoft Exchange 2010 that is finicky.
    03-10-13 12:53 PM
    I am not even getting my yahoo mails and work mails on time. Push is "on". Sometimes there is no notification when there is an email. FRUSTRATING!
    03-13-13 04:51 AM
    I'm having similar issues with my Z10 and my 2010 Exchange server, so they are not alone. My issues are the phone seems to remove and re-add exchange, contacts and emails all disappear and seem to reappear sporadically. I know of another person having the same issues on exchange 2010, but I'm wondering just how many more are out there.

There is a specific issue with the BB10 device and Exchange 2010 in some network configurations. (ie when the server is behind a load balancer)

There is a Blackberry knowledgebase article on this. One workaround is to turn off syncing of memos/notes. Here is the article link:

KB33828-BlackBerry 10 smartphone deletes and recreates ActiveSync account in the BlackBerry Hub every few minutes
    06-25-13 09:32 PM