Hey guys,

So I was searching through the various BB news sites and stumbled across an interesting article on RapidBerry with regards to Skype. For all those who find it an essential or just want it on the BB10 OS should be a good read for you. If this has already been posted, my mistake.

" Lots of people have been asking us continuously on our view on whether Skype would be included with BlackBerry 10.

Yes, you read that right. There have been indications that a Skype for BlackBerry 10 app has not been seen or heard of is due to the fact that it will be an option integrated into the BlackBerry 10 OS itself.

Now don�t quote me on that. I�m not saying that it is but equally I�m not saying that it won�t be.

Due to the amount of requests for information on it, I have been digging deeper into the OS looking for anything interesting that might just show some light on the issue.

In the early hours of this morning, I found a QML file (SkypeItemList), built into the current Dev Alpha OS that shows that it is actually checking on the existence of Skype � whether it is installed or or not � and if so launching Skype.

I�ve highlighted this section the the QML graphic.

More importantly, we have a trigger event to actually launch Skype. I�ve highlighted this at the foot of the graphic."

Interesting Skype Find-skypelistitem.png
    01-18-13 04:32 PM
    I'm sorry...but that is crazy easy to fake.
    01-18-13 04:48 PM
    Well its been said that they had 18 of the top 20 apps for launch and just yesterday I saw a tweet that said its now 19 of the top twenty.

If true: This tells me that either Skype or Netflix will be available at launch.

This is all just speculation until the 30th of course.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-18-13 05:04 PM
    Well its been said that they had 18 of the top 20 apps for launch and just yesterday I saw a tweet that said its now 19 of the top twenty.

If true: This tells me that either Skype or Netflix will be available at launch.

This is all just speculation until the 30th of course.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    Where did you see this, if you don't mind me asking
    01-18-13 07:13 PM
    Where did you see this, if you don't mind me asking
    @BlackberryScoop from twitter. you can follow him and this twit was posted on Jan17.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    01-18-13 07:32 PM
    Theres already a couple threads discussing this, please feel free to add to the discussion in one of them.

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...ftware-762505/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-alpha-762783/

Thank you
    01-18-13 07:58 PM