So I updated my Z30 to Verizon version of OS because it was higher than my 2102. First thing, a lot of bloat ware or junk appeared which I promptly deleted. Next thing I noticed was the phone became very laggy and after a day of usage there were no signs of improvement. Today I used Sachesi and re-installed 2102 from Vodafone UK. Happy to say that my phone is now very snappy and smooth again. Message here is that not all versions of OS from various carriers are created equal.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:43 PM
    So I updated my Z30 to Verizon version of OS because it was higher than my 2102. First thing, a lot of bloat ware or junk appeared which I promptly deleted. Next thing I noticed was the phone became very laggy and after a day of usage there were no signs of improvement. Today I used Sachesi and re-installed 2102 from Vodafone UK. Happy to say that my phone is now very snappy and smooth again. Message here is that not all versions of OS from various carriers are created equal.

Posted via CB10
    I have 2 Verizon apps/bloatware pushed to mine. I don't notice any more. My phone runs just as good or better than before updating.
    03-20-14 01:50 PM
    I did the verizon update, and my screen still looks the same. I got no bloatware. Even though when i first got the phone i deleted them, it didn't come back.
    03-20-14 02:04 PM
    I got the Verizon update 2 days ago. Yesterday I noticed my battery life wasn't as good as it is normally and the keyboard froze up on me, becoming nonresponsive and refusing to drop offscreen (first time this has happened). I did a manual reset and everything has been fine since. Battery life also seems closer to normal today.
    03-20-14 02:14 PM
    Forgot to mention that I'm on Rogers in Canada and was just moving up my OS version through Sachesi. Phone definitely became very choppy with the Verizon OS. Didn't notice much in the way of battery drain but one more thing, all the tinkering surely fixed an issue I had with Facebook messaging.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 02:25 PM