Why don't BlackBerry integrate Snap into 10.3.

Is Snap doing something against Google's ToS?

I understand that BlackBerry could build this themselves but they may as well take on this dudes project and really up the Android game. The biggest thing I want to see from the next iteration of the OS is a further improved Android Runtime and an easier and more secure/trusted way of accessing more apk files.

For this to be one of my biggest priorities as a user it says that I'm quite pleased with 10.2.1.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:21 PM
    I'm not sure. It would be pretty awesome if they could build it into blackberry world as an android category. I wonder if there is something preventing the developer from uploading to BlackBerry World. Either way, great app thanks dev.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:28 PM
    An easier solution would be more developers make their apps Blackberry compatible, then they would be available directly from BB World. Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    02-19-14 06:36 PM
    An easier solution would be more developers make their apps Blackberry compatible, then they would be available directly from BB World. Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    That is far from easy, developers typically make apps to make a living. BlackBerry cannot afford to wait they need to be proactive. Bring the users and the developers will follow, wait for the developers and your left with a select few who frequent CrackBerry or the like being able to install Android apps and all of BlackBerry's hard work to date on bringing Android capability being all for nothing.

BlackBerry have a head start on Microsoft in bringing Android compatibility, snooze you lose.

Posted via CB10
    tufcustomer likes this.
    02-19-14 07:08 PM