What happened to BBM and it's instant previews. This annoys me. I only have pop ups for my recently added contacts on BBM and a 2 weeks or so they also start no popping up. The rest of the social networks are working e.g Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email, Text messages etc. Just BBM. I've tried everything but it just won't work... Is it gone forever or there's still one last option left, to try?

Blackberry Z3STJ100-1
    03-14-15 02:55 PM
    I'm having the opposite. I've turned off Instant Preview in Notifications but they keep showing up for BBM. Definitely something buggy with Instant Previews on BBM.

Two places to check: Settings - Notifications. Select your Profile (I assume Normal), and ensure you have Instant Previews ON. You can get further into Customize App Notifications and select BBM and check if Instant Previews are set to ON.
    You can also go into the BBM app, swipe down from the top bezel, select Settings, and select Edit Instant Previews. From here, you can enable and disable individual contacts for Instant Previews.
    03-14-15 03:10 PM
    Thanks :-) I tried that and it's still not working. Even left it off (instant preview) for a few hours after two reboots but it still won't go on. Thanks for the help though..

Blackberry Z3STJ100-1
    03-15-15 12:08 AM
    I'm having the opposite. I've turned off Instant Preview in Notifications but they keep showing up for BBM. Definitely something buggy with Instant Previews on BBM.

Two places to check: Settings - Notifications. Select your Profile (I assume Normal), and ensure you have Instant Previews ON. You can get further into Customize App Notifications and select BBM and check if Instant Previews are set to ON.
    You can also go into the BBM app, swipe down from the top bezel, select Settings, and select Edit Instant Previews. From here, you can enable and disable individual contacts for Instant Previews.
    I have this problem as well and seemed to show up today for some reason. I have it turned off yet it shows up as instant preview when not in the hub or bbm. I updated last Friday but it started happening today.
    03-16-15 02:26 PM
    I have this problem as well and seemed to show up today for some reason. I have it turned off yet it shows up as instant preview when not in the hub or bbm. I updated last Friday but it started happening today.
    For now, I've gone ahead and shut it off directly through BBM. In BBM go to Settings and Edit Instant Previews and disable it for all contacts.
    hellomoto921 likes this.
    03-16-15 04:43 PM
    I'm having problems. I turned off instant previews for bbm and they still show up so set it as priority only and it's working now

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-16-15 05:21 PM
    For now, I've gone ahead and shut it off directly through BBM. In BBM go to Settings and Edit Instant Previews and disable it for all contacts.
    Makes sense. I'll try that. THanks for the input!
    03-17-15 08:20 AM