- CrackBerry Master
01-26-2013, 09:42 PM #3
- 1,001 Posts
Re: installing apps
logically speaking...probably on the device. Apps usually store files locally for easy access. If an app integrates with the phone native festures, you'll probably not want alter the downloading path.Not a hippy, but I do appreciate peace, love, and happiness.
- CrackBerry Master
01-27-2013, 08:30 AM #5
- 1,273 Posts
Unlikely. When you insert a media card into the Dev Alpha, it creates a folder structure similar to the PlayBook "shared" folder, i.e. with "camera", "documents", "videos" etc folders. If it were possible to install apps on the media card, it would need to create a folder structure one or two levels higher.ORBIT for BB10 - The World In Your Pocket - World, Time, Weather in spectacular 3D. Demo on our site!
Files & Folders for PlayBook and BB10: a powerful unified file, folder & cloud manager and media streamer with integrated SkyDrive, Google Docs, Google Drive, SugarSync, Dropbox, Box, thumbnails and more - Free 3-day trial! - Voted Best New BlackBerry App
- 01-28-2013, 05:16 AM #6
Does android allow you to save apps to the sd card as one reason I ditched my windows 8 phone a week after i bought it was that I couldn't save apps to the sd card? The only reason I want to save to the sd card is so I can password protect my photos and videos via an app so that any app that has access to the photo library can't browse the photos of my kids, this means this app grows very big so I don't want to use up all the internal space if it can be helped.
- 01-28-2013, 06:17 AM #7Posted using my device of choice. May or may not be a BlackBerry.
- By FromTreoToBlackberry in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:08 PM
- By splitsurround in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2008, 02:23 PM
- By ladydianab in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:17 AM
- By bm00re in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:38 AM
- By nygolfmc in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:39 PM