Hey guys its been a month since I have insta10 and I have never received a single notification. Its quite frustrating! Its better to install the old Android version which is crappy! Nah I am not gonna do that. So what I did, I tried uninstalling it. It wont go, it said Cant uninstall insta 10. So I wiped my device (Backed up ofc) Then after setting up, the first thing i did was installing insta10 yeah everything worked perfectly and I could also see it in the HUB. When I restored my backup, BOOM everything gone. :/ No hub integration and no notifications. There goes away my BBM conversations
    So can anyone please tell me how to fix this? Can anyone help me with this? is my OS BUGGED? or corrupt? HELP PLZ
    03-31-15 03:48 AM
    well when you installed your backup, you installed the crappy inst10 problems again. you need to wipe, reload an OS, restore selectively and delete inst10 from the restore. Then see if it works. Or better yet, go to the thread about inst10 and ask the developer why it's not working right.
    03-31-15 08:06 AM
    Here is my problem with this solution: In no way it is reasonable that the only way to fix a problem with a app we should need to wipe & reload the OS of any device.
    This is over the top stupid & why should any one have to resort to such extreme measure to fix what is a minor problem???
    I have Inst10 & while in beta I would have multiple accounts showing in the hub.......the developer did help me to fix this & subsequently I decided to turn off notifications from Inst10.
    Nemory has said that notifications do not work anyway so why would you expect them to work??
    My problem with some people here is that their only solution to every problem is to wipe the OS......this is not the end all fix all solution so if you do not know what else to suggest maybe learn to whistle.
    Wiping the OS is not something the average user can do or is even comfortable with........the end all fix all solution is build better apps that are not some cobbled together third party knock offs that do what they say without all the minor bugs & glitches.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:28 AM
    And that's why I bought iGrann Pro.
    03-31-15 08:37 AM
    Yup, go with iGrann, it's more reliable.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:41 AM
    well when you installed your backup, you installed the crappy inst10 problems again. you need to wipe, reload an OS, restore selectively and delete inst10 from the restore. Then see if it works. Or better yet, go to the thread about inst10 and ask the developer why it's not working right.
    No Ma'am! I said after I wiped it, the first thing I did after setting up was installing the insta10 and everything was normal. Notifications nd everything was there. But when i restored the backup no notifications and no hub integration
    03-31-15 08:57 AM
    Help? Anyone??

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:19 AM
    It won't show Insta10 there. I have tried everything. Agh I already said I Uninstalled it before wiping and in the world it said can't uninstall inst10 then I double checked custom backup it wasn't there. Some things not right

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:21 AM
    See this thread for a solution:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1007931

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    03-31-15 11:23 AM
    No, I don't think you understood con

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 02:03 PM
    See this thread for a solution:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1007931

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    That's not exactly an issue for me dude. See the pic
    Insta 10 wasn't there in Hub which means no notifications so I Uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it again. I went to BlackBerry World and and I searched insta 10 and it said Open. I was confused. It wasn't opening and when I clicked the menu I tapped uninstall. And the world gave me a message saying insta10 for Instagram cannot be Uninstalled. So I wiped my device . So when the whole wiping process was done I had setup my phone and the first thing I did was downloading it again from the world. After installing I saw the hub it was there "insta 10" like fb twitter and all... So I restored my backup and after that BAM. It's gone again no insta 10 in the hub. Now what? Hell, I didn't even set up my email and twitter and fb and all. Now what? Corrupt Backup? If so what should I do? I forgot to mention while custom backup it wasn't there as well. What about my Clash of Clans data? Help Con only you can, I suppose.
    INSTA 10- No HUB integration. OS bug?-img_20150325_162548.png

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 02:13 PM
    That's not exactly an issue for me dude. See the pic
    Insta 10 wasn't there in Hub which means no notifications so I Uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it again. I went to BlackBerry World and and I searched insta 10 and it said Open. I was confused. It wasn't opening and when I clicked the menu I tapped uninstall. And the world gave me a message saying insta10 for Instagram cannot be Uninstalled. So I wiped my device . So when the whole wiping process was done I had setup my phone and the first thing I did was downloading it again from the world. After installing I saw the hub it was there "insta 10" like fb twitter and all... So I restored my backup and after that BAM. It's gone again no insta 10 in the hub. Now what? Hell, I didn't even set up my email and twitter and fb and all. Now what? Corrupt Backup? If so what should I do? I forgot to mention while custom backup it wasn't there as well. What about my Clash of Clans data? Help Con only you can, I suppose.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but if you uninstall inst10, you could then clean up the hub settings with the new app, restart, then install the app again. Worth a try.

For coc, you need to restore both the app, and the "blackberry runtime" only.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    03-31-15 02:21 PM
    Double post
    03-31-15 02:23 PM
    Yes, but if you uninstall inst10, you could then clean up the hub settings with the new app, restart, then install the app again. Worth a try.

For coc, you need to restore both the app, and the "blackberry runtime" only.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    It doesnt uninstall :/
    03-31-15 02:45 PM
    And that's why I bought iGrann Pro.
    Insta 10 still has the more "Instagram" Look and feel.
    03-31-15 03:04 PM
    It doesnt uninstall :/
    Your restore did something to it.

Try a security wipe again. Then only restore CoC and "blackberry runtime" like I said. Inst10 corrupted your settings in your backup.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    03-31-15 03:29 PM
    Your restore did something to it.

Try a security wipe again. Then only restore CoC and "blackberry runtime" like I said. Inst10 corrupted your settings in your backup.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    Worked! Thanks again. You know what? You have been a life savior for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 05:17 PM
    Worked! Thanks again. You know what? You have been a life savior for me.

Posted via CB10
    Glad I could help.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    03-31-15 05:42 PM
    What's a BlackBerry runtime

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    04-01-15 01:33 AM

It's one of the items in the app section of a selective BlackBerry Link backup file. It is responsible for many of the Android settings on the device, and contains some extra application data as well - well known to be a required part of a CoC gamefile backup.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-01-15 05:56 AM

It's like the Data of your games and stuff

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:22 AM