Please help !

Since this morning, when I receive a call the phone does not show the incoming call screen with the caller ID but instead a black scren (the locked black screen). In order to answer, I have to unlock (swipe up gesture) and acces the Phone application and only then the normal incoming call screen is displayed. I do not have any cases on the phone.

Did I do something in settings or is this another glitch of the BB 10.1 ?
    05-31-13 04:32 AM
    Not heard of this before and could not find anything in the forums after a quick look around.

I did go through the settings but I did not get any option relevant to this either. I would most probably say it is not the settings. Also It is not a glitch on BB10.1 for all I know, since not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Did you try a reboot?
    As well, contact BB forums and BB help (on twitter) and they will let you know if this is a recognised glitch or something, but It sure is the first time I hear of this.

Let us know and good luck!

oh, and welcome to CB
    05-31-13 07:01 AM
    Hi I'm new to CB but facing the same problem. The incoming call screen is not coming up, it is only showing the miss call after caller disconnects the calls. Please help!!!
    09-19-13 01:45 AM
    Hi,
    i just did an update and am getting the same issue, the phones not showing the incoming calls, but only shows the missed call.

any resolution?
    09-27-13 03:42 AM
    I experience this one on my Q5. Have noticed it since updating to 10.1 mr.

Instead of swiping I press the lock key on the top of the phone and the call is displayed as normal.

This was mentioned on the Q forum.

From my Q5
    09-27-13 05:48 AM
    Just take it a day after updating then do a reboot and try to call it. This helped me
    09-27-13 05:56 AM