I write some sentences in french that are grammatically correct but somehow, I often have to add certain verb tenses in the dictionary
    So I've disabled spell-check but kept predictions. This is what works best for me
    01-28-15 03:06 PM
    I use both languages on my BlackBerry and used to have both languages enabled, but the auto predict and auto correct me rendaient fou/were making me crazy! I now have only English enabled and find as it learns my French words it predicts better, pour moi.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 10:29 PM
    I have both english and french predictions. It's a learning process (for the phone) that can take a little time. I love how the prediction works and always offers me the accurate word, in french or English. And corrections are truly perfect too. The language is chosen by the prediction/spell-check engine on the context. So the more you type in a language, the more accurate is the prediction.

But, as it's a learning process (again), if you often type bad words... well, you will have incorrect prediction.

Never need to use it, but I guess you can enforce your language of choice by pressing ALT+ENTER
    01-29-15 02:57 AM
    Spell check has always hindered me and I've cut it off on every phone I've ever had. I always add all the contracted words in the auto correct and that's it.
    01-29-15 05:02 AM