I'm a chinese and I bought a Z10 3 day ago.I got some with chinese forums.mayebe you need it?
I'm a chinese.a few days ago I used andriod.
and now. I bought a Z10.
in chinese forums,I learned something.like don't need .CSJ can be make a Debug token.
I don't know what about the CB.
So, maybe you need it.
I don't know how to upload it with the forums.
So, if you need it,you can send a E-mail with firstname.lastname@example.org I will be send it and how to use with you.
My english is so bad.but I really want learn something with this forums.
and I want make friends with the other country guys.
this is my BBM QR code. add me.
- 08-17-2013, 11:20 AM #4
If you downloaded xsacha's android pack then it is very easy.
Just follow the video instructions. When the 30 days is almost up, just run renewtoken.bat
Posted via CB10I LOVE MY
8310 9700 9900 Z10 Z30Passport!
- 08-17-2013, 06:06 PM #5
1st of all, welcome new Chinese guy. And secondly I think he is trying to say he has a way of making the debug token thing work without the .csj files.
If that is what you are saying, can you please mention the method?
Posted via CB10
- 08-18-2013, 04:29 AM #9
No one else can use your token, thanks anyway. Welcome...
Posted via CB10Rockin' a Black STL100-4...Z10 10.3.1.1151, Debug Token ...on Verizon, 64 GB WiFi Playbook.
HP Elite M9340f Quad Core, OCZ 64GB Vertex 3 SSD +1TB HDD, Vista SP2 Media Center Edition, 6GB Ram,
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel with Pedals and Shifter.
- CrackBerry Genius
08-18-2013, 07:42 AM #11BlackBerry Z30 10.3.1.1016 - BBM Channel: C0006E212 - BlackBerry | Sports | Tech
- 2,922 Posts
- By whatsever in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 21Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:58 AM
- By Shadowyugi in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:38 PM
- By 007Storm in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:42 PM
- By PEDRONUFC in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 19Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:44 AM
- By Lucky j in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 04:30 PM