When I convinced at least 10 people that I know to switch to BlackBerry, I knew I was doing it for a reason. I loved this brand. I loved everything about it.

Yes, just like a lot of people have, I lost faith. I didn't think BlackBerry will ever be BLACKBERRY. The phone in which if you're seen holding, that means you're a big shot.

All this has changed today.

I am back that little kid, wanting more of that candy! That keynote was amazing, I don't have words to describe how happy I am.

Folks, PLEASE spread the word on Facebook. Make sure all the haters that you know see this video because I don't think iToy5 or Anidiot would be close to the magnificence of BB10 and it's new features!

I've been pressured SOOOOO many times into giving up BlackBerry by a lot of peers around me but I held my phone and told everyone off. Today, I have an even better reason to do.

BlackBerry, you will always be my number one phone and I love you!
    DaddyFizzle and robluck82 like this.
    05-01-12 07:09 PM
    I'm going to borrow a term from our fearless leader, and add my own two cents based on what you said:

Getting 5h1t done, and looking bold and sexy doing it.
    Last edited by robluck82; 05-01-12 at 08:21 PM.
    05-01-12 08:17 PM
    I was happy when I came back to BlackBerry from Android to an old BlackBerry.

I'm super excited for BlackBerry 10!
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    05-01-12 08:20 PM
    RIM is onto something for sure, the "flow" UI looks badass.
    05-01-12 08:20 PM
    I was happy when I came back to BlackBerry from Android to an old BlackBerry.

I'm super excited for BlackBerry 10!
    Heard that. I'd rather use my old 8520 versus any current android phone. seriously. now I have the 9900...i mean come on, no contest.
    05-01-12 08:22 PM
    QNX and TAT. Finally - a perfect Storm.
    05-01-12 09:08 PM
    ♫ Then I saw Cascades... ♫
    ♫ Now I'm a believer... ♫

Bobcat665 likes this.
    05-01-12 09:11 PM
    wow the new BB10 has me on the edge, i will definitely pick that BB10 up. lets just hope dev's feel the same way.
    05-01-12 10:23 PM
    I have to be honest, I'd all but decided to go with Windows Phone 7; as a matter of fact, I very nearly bought a Lumia 900.

I'm glad now that I didn't, what I saw today blew my mind. I'm wildly impressed. If RIM can deliver this in a timely fashion without any glaring bugs, I think they'll garner some really strong press, and carve out a pretty sweet niche for themselves.
    05-02-12 12:51 AM
    That keyboard and camera was HOT
    05-02-12 01:02 AM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    can't wait to get my hands on this amazing bb10 phone!!! .... but will still keep the bold 9900 as i love the physical keyboard .....
    05-02-12 01:02 AM
    I must say, i had my reservations about bb10 but they're all gone now, out the window.

Thorsten gets it, he gets me and dare i say he gets us, blackberry people. We want a fast flowing experience from our BBs with everything integrated, not one app at the time. A phone for getting things done. I'm sold on it.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-02-12 03:35 AM
    Sure, there is reason to be a little excited but I am withholding judgements until I see an actual product. Until then all we have are BMW i8s and Lamborghini sport utility vehicles.
    05-02-12 03:50 AM
    Sure, there is reason to be a little excited but I am withholding judgements until I see an actual product. Until then all we have are BMW i8s and Lamborghini sport utility vehicles.
    Well, it looks like you didn't follow your own advice, you didn't withhold anything and you just made a judgement. Why? Got nothing better to do?
    05-02-12 03:55 AM
    That keyboard and camera was HOT
    But, not a new idea...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J5EcUjwLr9k[/YT]
    05-02-12 07:45 AM
    *berriever
    05-02-12 09:21 AM
    But, not a new idea...

Click to view quoted video
    Neither is the wheel but they keep reinventing it.
    05-02-12 09:28 AM
    You lose a lot of credibility when you say iToy5 and Anidiot.

That being said, I agree with everything else you said in your first post. I have never been this excited for a product! These are exciting times for BB fanatics.

Just refrain from insulting the other devices in posts like this if you want people to take your post seriously. If you are going for the troll type hater post, than keep up the good work
    05-02-12 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD