If we do get instagram well it have time shift built in to the app? Like when you take a photo from the app will it still let us choice the camera modes and stuff from the app?
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by omarha; 02-21-13 at 02:01 PM. Reason: fix
    02-21-13 01:59 PM
    as Blackberry has licensed the technology from Nokia.... Instagram would probably have to license it as well for use in their app....
    02-21-13 02:03 PM
    as Blackberry has licensed the technology from Nokia.... Instagram would probably have to license it as well for use in their app....
    BlackBerry licensed this from a company that was subsequently acquired by Nokia, not directly from Nokia and then improved it. And if Instagram uses the native camera app somehow internally they would not need a separate licence.
    02-21-13 02:16 PM
    More bad news... Looks like no native Instagram for BB10, just an Android port of the app....

Native Instagram App Is Not Coming to BlackBerry 10 - John Paczkowski and Mike Isaac - Mobile - AllThingsD
    02-21-13 03:17 PM
    you can always take the picture with timeshift and then upload it using instagram
    howarmat likes this.
    02-21-13 03:20 PM
    Why don't they just make a webified site for instagram. Instagram loads fine in the z10 browser..
    02-21-13 04:36 PM
    I think that Site is bs. But I'm not that into the tech world so I don't know anything compared to them.
    omarha likes this.
    02-21-13 07:01 PM
    you can always take the picture with timeshift and then upload it using instagram
    ^^this....you can take any picture, screenshot, downloaded photo etc and use instagram on it. You dont have to take the picture and instagram it right away
    02-21-13 07:04 PM
    Ok I gotta ask. Wtf is instagram? I'm a news junkie, and pretty up on tech stuff too. However lately all I hear about is instagram. I've always owned a BlackBerry so u guess that's why I'm not familiar with it.

Can someone explain it to me as if I was a 10 year old? And perhaps tell me why it's the bee's knees?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 07:19 PM
    Ok I gotta ask. Wtf is instagram? I'm a news junkie, and pretty up on tech stuff too. However lately all I hear about is instagram. I've always owned a BlackBerry so u guess that's why I'm not familiar with it.

Can someone explain it to me as if I was a 10 year old? And perhaps tell me why it's the bee's knees?

Posted via CB10
    Essentially, it's a photo upload service + "artsy" filters. Which the Z10 can do already with the photo editor dealie.

Why people care is something that I don't know the answer to.
    02-21-13 08:10 PM
    Thx thurask clears things up for me, bb10 default editor is good enough for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 08:23 PM
    Thx thurask clears things up for me, bb10 default editor is good enough for me.

Posted via CB10
    Essentially, it's a photo upload service + "artsy" filters. Which the Z10 can do already with the photo editor dealie.

Why people care is something that I don't know the answer to.
    its not just filters, its a complete social network just facebook or twitter.
    02-22-13 04:25 AM